UBR
Your name: [FL:RP] King

Your blacklist ID: 97549

Steam ID:
[b]STEAM_0:0:70327695
[/b]

Reason: Breaking NLR

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL]AwestruckBullet

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I think that wasn't NLR as it says in FAQ 'You can get revenge if 5 minutes is passed', I just cannot return the area which I die and I was careful to not go there again in 10 minutes. I cannot remember anything but if gun shots are heard I can shoot them from away. Thats not NLR breakage as I was even out of the nexus property and I wasnt on the garage area. The Nexus green doesnt count as garage area as everyone passes from there and even they do a meeting for how to raid again over there when they died in the garage area. If there was a rule breakage that could only be the 'Do not return the area where you died within 10 minutes' and I didnt break it.
I warned you twice prior to stop breaking NLR. You had joined the exact same raid you had died in. You had died in the Nexus Garage, and went back there before 10 minutes had passed.

1. NLR is 10 minutes. As stated in the >Rules<
2. You went back after ~7 minutes.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(12-03-2017, 08:26 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: I warned you twice prior to stop breaking NLR. You had joined the exact same raid you had died in. You had died in the Nexus Garage, and went back there before 10 minutes had passed.

1. NLR is 10 minutes. As stated in the >Rules<
2. You went back after ~7 minutes.

I will get the quote of it as soon as possible, I didnt go back to area where I died I was in the 'The Nexus Green' and watching them, I mean I wasnt even in the slope. And it says in FAQ that you can get revenge of it after 5 minutes lasted. I know I cannot remember after I died but gunshots can make me go or watch the situation. As you can see in the logs I didnt even shoot to be sure about not breaking NLR(Maybe FAQ is wrong)
You were acknowledging the situation and had your weapon pointed at them. You were breaking NEW LIFE Rule. The rule is stated countless of times. Found in-game in 'F1 > Rules', on the forums on the Rulepage, and every-time you die. You have no excuse not to follow it. The FAQ tab is clearly outdated.
Kind Regards,

(12-04-2017, 06:51 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: You were acknowledging the situation and had your weapon pointed at them. You were breaking NEW LIFE Rule. The rule is stated countless of times. Found in-game in 'F1 > Rules', on the forums on the Rulepage, and every-time you die. You have no excuse not to follow it. The FAQ tab is clearly outdated.

So, as I said I am not thinking the 'Nexus Green' counts as garage's area. I didnt even go and shoot to make sure that I am not breaking NLR. If you were watching the situation, you would saw that armed guys were infront of me and shooting another SRU who is over nexus slope, but I didnt shoot them to make sure I am not breaking NLR.
As part of NLR, you must totally remove yourself from the Roleplay situation and/or location you had died in, which you had failed to do. Thus, the punishment was given.

Denied.
Kind Regards,