The spark(s) in the admin team goes out (lol i'm cheesy sorry)
Oh my god Sparx no Sad
You were an amazing admin and an even better teacher liason. Gonna miss you Sad
The following 1 user Likes Exotic's post:
  • Luna
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo
Expected, but still a sad occurence. You were a great administrator and teacher liasion as well as a friend. Take care Sparx, hope to see you on the servers.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
I knew this was going to happen (because you told me lol) but I'm still sad. You are a very good friend Sparx and I know we'll definitely stay in touch. Thank you for your service!
[Image: unknown.png]
You were a great administrator Sparx, I am really sad to see you go. Hope we will see each other time to time...
Hopefully we can still sit down and share a dommies Wink
It's been great working and playing with you Sparx as teacher and as trial admin. You've done amazing work and have been a great liaison (other than being too incompetent to post my resignation).

Fearless has lost a truly great admin today.
Take care Sparx, you were a really great admin. You know how to do things and you always made really nice RPs, I will remember a lot of them for a while.

Please visit as often as possible!
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
So this was the plot of perfection..

I love you Sparx. I will certainly miss you and your stories of crashing parties, you're an amazing friend and a great roleplayer. Thanks for all your work it's appreciated.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Noooooooooooooooooooo! Why!!! Sad Will miss you, you were a great admin and teacher liaison.

Cya, Spork Sad
No Sparx!
Wolven