The spark(s) in the admin team goes out (lol i'm cheesy sorry)
Good evening Fearless,

This is not a post that a few months ago, I would have thought I would be making in the near future. However, times change and so do people's perspectives. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time administrating the servers with such a brilliant staff team and I am certain that whoever replaces me (as liaison, a word that I still can't damn well spell, and as admin) will do an excellent job. It has been a pleasure to be part of such an innovative and unorthodox community of roleplayers. However, as the saying goes, all good things must come to an end.

Therefore, it is with regret that I inform you, that after this post, I will no longer be a member of the administrative team.

I made this decision after taking into account a number of different factors, consisting of numerous decisions made behind the scenes and other circumstances, it was a difficult choice to make but nonetheless I believe it has been the right one. 

It is at this point, that if this were a month or so back, I would write a long and detailed description of my past on FL, how I started off as a minge and decided to change my ways, influenced and inspired by brilliant roleplayers who made me think about how interesting Fearless could really be. But I'm not going to do that... because let's be honest - If you've been around on the servers or the forums since I made my teacher app, you've likely heard that rubbish a thousand times and are probably pretty bored of it!

Another thing I might have done if I had written this post earlier this year, is write a long list of names and individually post a comment about everybody who I spoke to in the community, just like I did on my Goodbye thread after my perm. I'm not going to do that either because realistically there are so so SO many people who affected my time on Fearless so positively, and I am truly thankful to all of you for making my time on this community so entertaining!

I wish each and every one of you the best with your future on Fearless and also after it,

See you around Tounge,
Sparx/OfficialCoolKid69 (because throwback)
HAHAHA good joke but its not April 1st.

I love you Sparx xxx

-Removed by Steven8ken
nooooooooooooooo plz reconsider

You are a perfect example that no matter what you did in the past you are judged on your roleplay skills and can be forgiven!
You were a very good staff member that really helped people and got to know them. Hope to keep in contact though. Good luck in the future.
[Image: Capture.png]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
This has upset me a lot, you were one of the best admins and one of my best friends, I will miss you as an admin on the server. Good luck to whatever you do in the future, I'm only a PM away Smile

I will miss you Sad
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]
Oh no Madeleine :(

Thank you for your time Sparx, you're an amazing guy and an administrator aswell. Take care!
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
Damn it :/
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Sparx, what do I say? I don't know I'm lost for words. You were and always will be one of the greatest staff members and people to grace Fearless. You brought something that many haven't seen before. Friendliness, Caring and a touch of mingery *Cough Cough* OfficalCoolKid69 *Cough Cough*. Even though it started rough for you, you managed to turn it around going from being one of the most banned players to being the public favourite staff member. You embodied changed in the community.

I wont drag this out more than needed, you were a great asset to the team and I am very saddened to see you resign (Even after numerous persuasions). Good luck Sparx, and thank you for for being a great staff member!
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Thanks for all your service Sparx and good luck!
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
This is... surprising, to say the least. Thank you for your time and effort administrating Fearless and for being the Teacher Liaison, Sparx. Enjoy Veteran.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]