Ain't what it used to be...
If you're bored on the server don't resort to breaking rules to have fun, I'm not sure how you don't understand that.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Byra
Either way.. it's a rule breakage. If an admin did what you said, he'd be given a reprimand of various sorts if reported. And I know because I've been with both generations and seen a lot. Nothing happens as long as no one reports it, honestly. And it's the admins guidance to take care of rule breakers.. no matter what their purpose was.

You're just being a whiny sod right now. Understandable.. But nothing of value.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 6 users Like Floodify's post:
  • DVN, Link, Jonas, NJperry, Byra, Lewwings
You break the rules, you face the consequences. It's a simple concept that has been around since the dawn of time. With your hours, and clear experience considering you've been around for so long as you state you have, you would understand this clear concept. If you want to mug the President as a Citizen, then go elsewhere.

Regarding Staff doing what you have stated regarding spawning weapons, etc. If an Admin feels like creating a mini-event when the server is almost empty, then they may, as we always have done, with permission from the players on the server.

It always pains me to see that Admins are getting slated for doing their "job", but then get slated when they don't respond right away.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 3 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, NJperry, Reebs
As harsh as it may sound, If you aren't happy with the current treatment given by the staff team, Just leave and stop slating them. You're bringing nothing but negativity, I believe it is you that needs to lighten up my friend Tounge

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 4 users Like Ratatoskrr's post:
  • DVN, Eclipze, Reebs, Broccoli
This is just one of those "the staff member didn't let me do whatever I wanted so i'm going to publicly slander them in butthurt rage".
The following 1 user Likes NJperry's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
sounds like you got ass blasted by an admin and aint happy about it, unfortunately thats a you problem
You being salty about getting caught breaking a rule doesn’t mean Fearless has changed.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Unblacklist Request reviewed and denied.

Very little effort put into this and unacceptable breakage of Courthouse rule 4 has been violently committed.

4. Do not write an unblacklist request if you know you've broken the rules.

Kindest Regards,

Tomo
Fearless Atmin
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 2 users Like Tomo's post:
  • Lewwings, Reebs
(10-02-2017, 04:28 PM)Tomo Wrote: Unblacklist Request reviewed and denied.

Very little effort put into this and unacceptable breakage of Courthouse rule 4 has been violently committed.

4. Do not write an unblacklist request if you know you've broken the rules.

Kindest Regards,

Tomo
Fearless Atmin

sHuT iT tOmAtO
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 2 users Like Random's post:
  • Lewwings, Awestruck
Sorry Random, it was just a joke. I was merely trying to
(10-02-2017, 10:50 AM)PhantomSolaris Wrote: Like, lighten the fuck up.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Random