Ain't what it used to be...
Thumbs Down 
What happened to the staff that'd do stupid shit during off-peak hours for fun? Now all I see is uptight mods/admins that force servers with 10 or less people to be mature and not enjoy themselves.

Blacklisted because I wanted to have a bit of a laugh with the rest of the server which were all in on it simply because some staff don't know how to enjoy themselves.

Before anyone comments it, yes I am salty about the blacklist as it was completely stupid. Staff might as well leave during off-peak, all they do is shit on everyone's parade.
[Image: WWhqdJO.gif]
                                      +Rep me!
The following 5 users Like PhantomSolaris's post:
  • , Ratatoskrr, Falc, DreeBott, lordofthesilver
I feel ya fam, sometimes it can be fun to do unorthodox things when there are 5 players online or something like that.

However, Mugging the president while a citizen is not like that fucking around fun type of shit to do, lmao.
I completely understand people having a joke, but you genuinely took money and began to brag about it. Also, regardless of the amount of people on the server our rules are there to be enforced.

Plenty of ways to have fun without breaking the rules, not sure how me punishing you is deemed as 'stupid shit' but I suppose that's what happens when you do stupid shit, you get punished.
Sounds like a you problem to be fair
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Stop being salty. Rules are rules.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
So staff let you get away with mugging people as citizen "back in the day"? Sign me up.
[Image: unknown.png]
Times have changed round here, you gotta adjust to it too.

However by the sounds of what you’ve said, what you done wasn’t what you’re directing too, instead you’ve just broken a standard rule being quite stupid and been punished for it as you should.
Well, person who is breaking the rule can enjoy but I think effected person won't laugh. That's why there are admins, they are preventing chaos in the server and forums.
The mugging wasn't genuine at all, I never made it seem real. Considering I said "This is how you beat CityRP" before pulling out a gun. The whole thing was a J-O-K-E in a 10 player server which staff decided to be a dick about. The effected person didn't give a shit about it, I even gave his money back. Legit practically the entire server was larking about with me and it just got completely shat on my staff with nothing better to do.

What I did affected nobody and didn't cause any problems, the staff however did.
                                      +Rep me!
Staff used to spawn vehicles, kill me with mines, give me a rocket launcher, and I got fake mugged too. Why? Because theres barely anyone on and everyone was completely bored and wanted to do something.

Like, lighten the fuck up. I'll take punishment for a rule break that's causing problems for the server but this is just way over the top.
                                      +Rep me!