Ain't what it used to be...
(10-02-2017, 10:50 AM)PhantomSolaris Wrote: Staff used to spawn vehicles, kill me with mines, give me a rocket launcher, and I got fake mugged too. Why? Because theres barely anyone on and everyone was completely bored and wanted to do something.

Like, lighten the fuck up. I'll take punishment for a rule break that's causing problems for the server but this is just way over the top.

I mean 10 people is still quite a few people to be playing plus the things you listed there just sound like blatant admin abuse lmao
[Image: unknown.png]
It was a fake mugging, I don't see the need to be serious when the server is practically empty on off-peak hours and everyone is having a good time. But whatever, you wanna continue to hand out bullshit punishments because you've got nothing better to do I can't stop you.

And my hours is proof that I've been around, I've done this when I played before with staff who had a sense of humour and a desire to make things fun even when the server is practically empty. Stop with the usual "You should know better because of your hours" comments, 700 hours doesn't mean I know EVERYTHING. It sure as hell doesn't mean I knew the new staff team were so god damned boring.

I'm expressing my opinion, not trying to slate anyone. I am allowed to criticise, and if I hated CityRP that much I would've just left and not put 700 hours of my life in to the server and donated 3 times, so the whole "Why don't you just leave" comment is also unnecessary.
[Image: WWhqdJO.gif]
                                      +Rep me!
The following 1 user Likes PhantomSolaris's post:
  • Falc
(10-02-2017, 05:28 PM)PhantomSolaris Wrote: It was a fake mugging, I don't see the need to be serious when the server is practically empty on off-peak hours and everyone is having a good time. But whatever, you wanna continue to hand out bullshit punishments because you've got nothing better to do I can't stop you.

And my hours is proof that I've been around, I've done this when I played before with staff who had a sense of humour and a desire to make things fun even when the server is practically empty. Stop with the usual "You should know better because of your hours" comments, 700 hours doesn't mean I know EVERYTHING. It sure as hell doesn't mean I knew the new staff team were so god damned boring.

I'm expressing my opinion, not trying to slate anyone. I am allowed to criticise, and if I hated CityRP that much I would've just left and not put 700 hours of my life in to the server and donated 3 times, so the whole "Why don't you just leave" comment is also unnecessary.

"Fake" Mugging
"Fake" RapeRP
"Fake" CDM
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 2 users Like Archer's post:
  • DVN, Reebs
You broke a rule and got punished for it, I don't see what the fuss is about. You claim it is a "fake mugging" and yet you state that he did give you money, and although you returned it, it's still a mugging.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Weeeeeell I'm gonna close this now, it feels like a pound shop version of an unblacklist request and you seem to be repeating yourself a lot with a load of rubbish with all due respect. Take a break, wait out the blacklist and return with a fresh mindset, and oh yeah last thing.. Don't mug the President as a Citizen xx
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Reebs