Apology.
I really don't understand threads like these to be honest, just wait out your ban and don't apologize on the forums, but do things in-game to turn yourself around.

-Removed by Steven8ken
The following 1 user Likes Dragnort_'s post:
  • NEMxDman
I've warned you all before to keep this on topic and so have the admins. Don't shitpost.
The following 9 users Like god's post:
  • Ethan Bradberry, Janzo 火, Lewwings, Random, Baskingner, Falc, Envy, Eclipze, Bayernjunge
(09-25-2017, 08:42 PM)Dobby Wrote: I've warned you all before to keep this on topic and so have the admins. Don't shitpost.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • NEMxDman
(09-25-2017, 07:58 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: I really don't understand threads like these to be honest, just wait out your ban and don't apologize on the forums, but do things in-game to turn yourself around
Only one problem with that, and that is I'm perm banned
(09-25-2017, 11:30 PM)[FL:RP] FGxDman Wrote:
(09-25-2017, 07:58 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: I really don't understand threads like these to be honest, just wait out your ban and don't apologize on the forums, but do things in-game to turn yourself around

This is nothing but your own doing. Show respect for the rules on the forums contrary to what you have ingame and appeal your ban in 6 months.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(09-26-2017, 01:07 PM)Midget Wrote:
(09-25-2017, 11:30 PM)[FL:RP] FGxDman Wrote:

This is nothing but your own doing. Show respect for the rules on the forums contrary to what you have ingame and appeal your ban in 6 months.

Then don't tell him to wait out his ban :/

No wait i realised it wasnt you who said it, but i mean he did apologise and its in off topic, its not a shitpost so its not breaking any rules. I don't see why people hate threads like these.
The following 1 user Likes MacTavish's post:
  • NEMxDman
this is great and all but it would probably help if you didnt keep making accounts and continue to piss off the entire server. You're not really sorry are you though.
(09-30-2017, 03:40 PM)Forgee Wrote: this is great and all but it would probably help if you didnt keep making accounts and continue to piss off the entire server. You're not really sorry are you though.

I am sorry, otherwise I wouldn't of posted the apology. I haven't attempted to piss anyone off.
What about TombRaiser eh? Another one of your accounts.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
lol

Do you need that much attention for doing bullshit? Or do you not get enough attention after you ban now?

If you were serious, you would've done this in PMs, not in a public post.
The following 1 user Likes Idea's post:
  • Archer