Apology.
This post is for all of the people that I have pissed off during the time I had playing on the CityRP server. I would very much like to apologise to all of the players that have been pissed off by me because of the stupid things I have been doing, I wasn't doing it to try and annoy people, I did it for a joke and to try make them laugh as well as others. Some people understood what I was doing and found it funny, but others didn't. Now half of the server dislikes me and is happy that I have been permanently banned from the server, which I understand because I was a minge 99% of the time and I would be happy too if I was them.

I'm not going to be posting an unban request any time soon as I do not deserve to be unbanned. I have over 40 blacklists on my record, and this ban makes 10 bans on my record. And my last mingey move (Double accounting) was just pure stupidity. I could of waited the 5 days to get unbanned, but for whatever reason I thought it would be ok to make another account and break a more serious rule. 

So once again I apologise to all of those people who I have pissed off with my stupidity, and this is goodbye. I will now provide a list of people who I think were most affected by me being a minge, but please note this apology still goes to everyone on the server even if I haven't done anything to annoy you. If you accept the apology then that's great, take the perm ban as even more good news and for the people that don't, there is nothing more I can do. Goodbye. Angel    

Bubblegum
Razor
Kanightley
Ryan F
KHILL
Forgee
Admins (All of the server admins that have had to deal with me)
Take it to PM please
The following 6 users Like god's post:
  • Random, Willem de Walrus, Ratatoskrr, Coupcunt, Idea, Byra
Mature of you to come out and apologise, but sad for you to realise you should fix yourself after so many punishments.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(09-24-2017, 04:04 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: Mature of you to come out and apologise, but sad for you to realise you should fix yourself after so many punishments.

I knew I had to change before it, but stupidly didn't.
(09-24-2017, 04:03 PM)Dobby Wrote: Take it to PM please

This isn't a PM matter, this apology is for everyone.
Personally, I have not had any issues. However, this thread would be best suited here: Click Me!
I'm going to miss that "I have warranted David Banner for an arrest, duration 15 mins"
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
The following 5 users Like Chad's post:
  • Archer, Ryan F, NEMxDman, jhayw, Byra
(09-24-2017, 04:20 PM)CaptainFantastic Wrote: I'm going to miss that "I have warranted David Banner for an arrest, duration 15 mins"

^^
(09-24-2017, 04:20 PM)Create Wrote: Personally, I have not had any issues. However, this thread would be best suited here: Click Me!

I will have to get it moved there
i forgive you. yarp
The following 1 user Likes User 12049's post:
  • NEMxDman