Apology.
You were a minge, but you were cool. Shame to see you go!
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
The following 1 user Likes jhayw's post:
  • NEMxDman
It takes a big person to come out and accept your wrongdoing and apologise, so thank you for that. Hopefully in the future you can show the team you have matured and learned from your mistake so you can return.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • NEMxDman
Good job with the apology man, takes a lot to do that publically knowing the shit you can get for it.

Hope to see you return one day.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • NEMxDman
I honestly deserved all of the hate I got, I shouldn't of been a dick
So, you apologise and then log on with your 3rd alt 'TombRaiser'?
All these folks making threads apologizing and getting respect for doing so. You apologize for things you do accidently, not for things you did on purpose. Don't act like a retard, then you don't have to apologize.
The following 7 users Like Jan's post:
  • Boo Games, Random, Archer, Envy, Dragnort_, dawson270500, konsta
After you DA'd for the third time I am certain that you are doing this for attention
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(09-24-2017, 09:30 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: After you DA'd for the third time I am certain that you are doing this for attention

I'm not doing this for attention, I did it to generally apologise for being a dick. I did not DA for a third time, if you read the unban request you will see what the situation is. I allowed my brother to game share with my account so he could get to know the FL community and get to know the game better. I even told him to tell an admin that this is the case so it doesn't cause any trouble. I am awaiting a time slot for me and my brother to join the discord on separate machines to prove that we are two different people in the same house on different machines.
(09-24-2017, 09:01 PM)Boo Games Wrote: So, you apologise and then log on with your 3rd alt 'TombRaiser'?

Read the reply I just gave to Sharpshooter. Then you will understand what is going on.
(09-24-2017, 09:52 PM)[FL:RP] FGxDman Wrote:
(09-24-2017, 09:01 PM)Boo Games Wrote: So, you apologise and then log on with your 3rd alt 'TombRaiser'?

Read the reply I just gave to Sharpshooter. Then you will understand what is going on.

You literally joined with that account minutes after your RevisedxWhatever alt got banned and admitted it was you in front of others which have contact with me. If I can get hold of video evidence I will post it.

EDIT: I would also like to show these 2 screenshots. Notice anything?

Spoiler :
[Image: Screenshot_2.png?dl=0] [Image: Screenshot_1.png?dl=0]