Apology.
(09-30-2017, 05:51 PM)Idea Wrote: lol

Do you need that much attention for doing bullshit? Or do you not get enough attention after you ban now?

If you were serious, you would've done this in PMs, not in a public post.

I've pissed so many people off I don't remember all of their names. So if I did decide to dish out private apologies, it wouldn't be fair on the people that I have left out because I could of pissed them off 10x more that someone else I had apologized to. So it's much easier to do a public apology to everyone in the server, even if I didn't piss them off. If you have a problem with me apologizing, then just keep your posts to yourself.
(09-30-2017, 05:49 PM)Ratatoskrr Wrote: What about TombRaiser eh? Another one of your accounts.

Oh ffs, you Obviously haven't been keeping up with whats going on otherwise you would know that  TombRaiser is my brother. It was investigated by a number of admins, which involved both me and my brother going onto a discord voice chat with them. This proved that we are both using different machines and are both different people. If you don't believe this has been investigated already look on the PR on TombRaiser that was posted for whatever reason and you will see that an admin has confirmed twice that it has been investigated.
(09-30-2017, 06:02 PM)[FL:RP] FGxDman Wrote:
(09-30-2017, 05:49 PM)Ratatoskrr Wrote: What about TombRaiser eh? Another one of your accounts.

Oh ffs, you Obviously haven't been keeping up with whats going on otherwise you would know that  TombRaiser is my brother. It was investigated by a number of admins, which involved both me and my brother going onto a discord voice chat with them. This proved that we are both using different machines and are both different people. If you don't believe this has been investigated already look on the PR on TombRaiser that was posted for whatever reason and you will see that an admin has confirmed twice that it has been investigated.

you literally use your mic ingame
The following 1 user Likes Forgee's post:
  • Archer
(09-30-2017, 06:04 PM)Forgee Wrote:

I'm not gonna bother arguing because an admin has already told you that we are two different people.
(09-30-2017, 06:13 PM)[FL:RP] FGxDman Wrote:
(09-30-2017, 06:04 PM)Forgee Wrote:

I'm not gonna bother arguing because an admin has already told you that we are two different people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq8O91I-Vxc
Very noice
Now the thing is, NEM, you deserved and still deserve the hate you got. Unfortunately, you realised you were a minge far too late, and the fact that you only realised will not make people forgive you.
Also my mind is puzzled, if you are leaving the community why are you still replying to this thread?
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(09-30-2017, 08:04 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: Now the thing is, NEM, you deserved and still deserve the hate you got. Unfortunately, you realised you were a minge far too late, and the fact that you only realised will not make people forgive you.
Also my mind is puzzled, if you are leaving the community why are you still replying to this thread?

Because he has an Alt account by the name of 'TombRaiser'

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 2 users Like Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Archer, Lewwings
(09-30-2017, 08:04 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: Now the thing is, NEM, you deserved and still deserve the hate you got. Unfortunately, you realised you were a minge far too late, and the fact that you only realised will not make people forgive you.

I will still be active on the forums every now and then, but the goodbye was mainly aimed at the server, that is why I'm still replying to this thread.
(09-30-2017, 05:58 PM)[FL:RP] FGxDman Wrote:
(09-30-2017, 05:51 PM)Idea Wrote: -snip-

I've pissed so many people off I don't remember all of their names. So if I did decide to dish out private apologies, it wouldn't be fair on the people that I have left out because I could of pissed them off 10x more that someone else I had apologized to. So it's much easier to do a public apology to everyone in the server, even if I didn't piss them off. If you have a problem with me apologizing, then just keep your posts to yourself.

Why would I keep things to me that most people think?
I'm no "daily player" anymore and most people don't want to start bitch fights and stuff.

Keep your shit for yourself and don't piss off people in the first place if you apologize anyways..
If I'd be one of them, I'd hate you even more after this "apology post" as it was more of an insult.