[Solved] Ban got extended from 14hours to half year
I just bought donator status from my birthday money before 2 days and now ive got ban for all of my donation time and 2months more?
Is there anyway I could get my money cuz thats damn sucks money doesnt grow on trees
By donating to the server you agreed to its terms and guidelines one of which included the fact that there is no policy of refunds as it is a donation and furthermore the 'donator' status is not a get out of jail free card. So sadly there is no way to get a refund on your status, next time be more careful and try not to break the rules. Otherwise punishment will pursue.

Thanks.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
I apologize, but in FL's Terms of Service, it states that they do not refund donations made by you (In this case, buying Donator)
Quote:5.0 Donations

Fearless does not provide any purchases or subscriptions, nor does Fearless conduct any sales or other such financial transactions. We do accept donations, and are not required to provide any services in return, nor will we issue refunds. Fearless is not a business, we provide our Services to you without charge, and any and all donations are entirely optional.
(09-20-2017, 07:25 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: By donating to the server you agreed to its terms and guidelines one of which included the fact that there is no policy of refunds as it is a donation and furthermore the 'donator' status is not a get out of jail free card. So sadly there is no way to get a refund on your status, next time be more careful and try not to break the rules. Otherwise punishment will pursue.

Thanks.
Is there anyway they could pause the donation time? cuz thats not fair all i was doing is breaking fearrp and nlr.. even though i came to play after awhile
(09-20-2017, 07:26 PM)matar_i Wrote:
(09-20-2017, 07:25 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: By donating to the server you agreed to its terms and guidelines one of which included the fact that there is no policy of refunds as it is a donation and furthermore the 'donator' status is not a get out of jail free card. So sadly there is no way to get a refund on your status, next time be more careful and try not to break the rules. Otherwise punishment will pursue.

Thanks.
Is there anyway they could pause the donation time? cuz thats not fair all i was doing is breaking fearrp and nlr.. even though i came to play after awhile

That option is not available either..
Quote:5.4. Suspended access. If you are suspended from accessing our services, either permanently or temporarily as a disciplinary action, we will not issue a refund for any donations, nor will provide compensation for loss of access. We will not delay issuing suspensions to suit your requirements.
(09-20-2017, 07:25 PM)Create Wrote: I apologize, but in FL's Terms of Service, it states that they do not refund donations made by you (In this case, buying Donator)

Fearless does not provide any purchases or subscriptions, nor does Fearless conduct any sales or other such financial transactions. We do accept donations, and are not required to provide any services in return, nor will we issue refunds. Fearless is not a business, we provide our Services to you without charge, and any and all donations are entirely optiona
They cant even pause the time? well now im pissed its like stealing money mate cuz all i was doing is breaking fearrp and nlr
(09-20-2017, 07:28 PM)matar_i Wrote:
(09-20-2017, 07:25 PM)Create Wrote: I apologize, but in FL's Terms of Service, it states that they do not refund donations made by you (In this case, buying Donator)

Fearless does not provide any purchases or subscriptions, nor does Fearless conduct any sales or other such financial transactions. We do accept donations, and are not required to provide any services in return, nor will we issue refunds. Fearless is not a business, we provide our Services to you without charge, and any and all donations are entirely optional
They cant even pause the time? well now im pissed its like stealing money mate cuz all i was doing is breaking fearrp and nlr

You have broken the rules, there has been no breach in ToS on FL's side and they most likely not going to bend their Terms of Service to suit your needs. Feel free to familiarize yourself with both the Rules and the Terms of Service
As Joe Joe said, Donating is not a "get out of jail free" card. Whilst it is very nice that donated to FL it does not make you immune from punishments you may receive from breaking rules.

Here is an excerpt from from another case of suspension after donating by Avgar:

"It is unfortunate to hear about your suspension from the servers, it's truly never pleasant."

"I thank you for donating to Fearless, but I must note that being a donator does not exempt you from punishment. It is not a get out of jail free card, per se, so your point regarding your donator status is moot.".

Hope that helps.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(09-20-2017, 07:30 PM)Lewwings Wrote: As Joe Joe said, Donating is not a "get out of jail free" card. Whilst it is very nice that donated to FL it does not make you immune from punishments you may receive from breaking rules.

Here is an excerpt from from another case of suspension after donating by Avgar:

"It is unfortunate to hear about your suspension from the servers, it's truly never pleasant."

"I thank you for donating to Fearless, but I must note that being a donator does not exempt you from punishment. It is not a get out of jail free card, per se, so your point regarding your donator status is moot.".

Hope that helps.
You didnt tell me something i doesnt know, i just said it cuz i wanted refund not unban.
(09-20-2017, 07:31 PM)matar_i Wrote:
(09-20-2017, 07:30 PM)Lewwings Wrote: As Joe Joe said, Donating is not a "get out of jail free" card. Whilst it is very nice that donated to FL it does not make you immune from punishments you may receive from breaking rules.

Hope that helps.
You didnt tell me something i doesnt know, i just said it cuz i wanted refund not unban.

There.Are.No.Refunds.
Read the rules and ToS and you won't have any problems
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep