NLR Questions
How about making this thread something where everyone can ask questions about NRL, if we are already on it?
(12-28-2011, 07:16 PM)ZeroSupport Wrote: How about making this thread something where everyone can ask questions about NRL, if we are already on it?

Agreed
So if noone has anything against it, I will rename the thread?
(12-28-2011, 06:05 PM)Colonel Burger Wrote: Yeah but NLR means you start a new life, just think about it as if you just joined the server, thats how it should be.

Yes, but you still must stay away from the area you died.
(12-28-2011, 08:53 PM)MISSINGN0 Wrote:
(12-28-2011, 06:05 PM)Colonel Burger Wrote: Yeah but NLR means you start a new life, just think about it as if you just joined the server, thats how it should be.

But if you don't remember anything of your past life it is not really possible (RP Style) to stay away from an area, especially not if you died at a raid and then get called to it again upon your spawn, you cannot just say through the radio "Sorry, I died there last time I cannot go there" or something.
(12-28-2011, 09:04 PM)ZeroSupport Wrote:
(12-28-2011, 08:53 PM)MISSINGN0 Wrote:

But if you don't remember anything of your past life it is not really possible (RP Style) to stay away from an area, especially not if you died at a raid and then get called to it again upon your spawn, you cannot just say through the radio "Sorry, I died there last time I cannot go there" or something.

thats the problem. you still cant enter that place. just ignore those orders.
(12-28-2011, 05:48 PM)Colonel Burger Wrote: What if you just died from a raid, and then as you spawn, you notice that your teammates are calling for backup, would it be NLR to go back to the place you were raiding?

you can but you have to wait 5 minutes then u get called by your teammates.

[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
(12-29-2011, 12:58 PM)Anakonda Wrote:
(12-28-2011, 05:48 PM)Colonel Burger Wrote: What if you just died from a raid, and then as you spawn, you notice that your teammates are calling for backup, would it be NLR to go back to the place you were raiding?

you can but you have to wait 5 minutes then u get called by your teammates.

Yes, but it would be FailRP for a bit because you basically disobey these orders and thats not what you should do as a police force.
The following 1 user Likes ZeroSupport's post:
  • Fishy
Good point^