NLR Questions
I am a bit confused about NLR.

I understand how to works and the basic rules, but where are exceptions or what are you still allowed to do?

1. Does NLR apply if you got killed by some RDM or CDM or just FailRP?
2. If so, are you allowed to accuse the guy per OOC?
3. What happens if you are spawnkilled? What to do about it?

Appreciating any answers.
NLR applys what ever happens, RDM, CDM, without admin permission NLR New life rule - means you start all over again, you forget everything of the past, but you can still talk Out of character, (OOC) but In Character (IC) you basicly start again, you can know your basic freind i suppose and where to go but say if you get killed in your car, You dont know you got a car you leave your car untill you find it randomly.

What i mean by admin permission is if they slay you for a valid reason are drop you. theres many other ways but these are some basic answers
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

Thanks, and what about spawn killing? Just ask every time you spawn what they are doing in Nexus and getting shot every single time? If you spawn without memories you cannot randomly shoot them as well, and if no admin is on it is even worse.
Just try to run away then. I assume there must be raiding going on then.
The following 1 user Likes Biowulf's post:
  • ZeroSupport
What if you just died from a raid, and then as you spawn, you notice that your teammates are calling for backup, would it be NLR to go back to the place you were raiding?
Yes, you must stay out of the raid. Once you have died you can no longer participate in it. Don't you always hear someone complaining in OOC about the noob police officers who keep coming back?
(12-28-2011, 06:01 PM)MISSINGN0 Wrote: Yes, you must stay out of the raid. Once you have died you can no longer participate in it. Don't you always hear someone complaining in OOC about the newbie police officers who keep coming back?

Yeah but NLR means you start a new life, just think about it as if you just joined the server, thats how it should be.
(12-28-2011, 06:05 PM)Colonel Burger Wrote:
(12-28-2011, 06:01 PM)MISSINGN0 Wrote: Yes, you must stay out of the raid. Once you have died you can no longer participate in it. Don't you always hear someone complaining in OOC about the newbie police officers who keep coming back?

Yeah but NLR means you start a new life, just think about it as if you just joined the server, thats how it should be.

I think you can only go back to the raid if after your spawn the help call comes, not sooner. If no call comes, stay away.
(12-28-2011, 06:38 PM)ZeroSupport Wrote: I think you can only go back to the raid if after your spawn the help call comes, not sooner. If no call comes, stay away.

Theres my answer :3
You just dont get involved, if you spawn in a middle of a raid dont get involved just run and hide lol
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9