Tomo the Administrator
Congratulations Tomo!
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
Congratulations Tomo!

Very glad to see such an enthusiastic and fun Administrator return to the team!
Congratulations Tomo!
(07-15-2017, 10:13 AM)Cox Wrote:
(07-14-2017, 10:00 PM)Spear Wrote: I have nothing against Tomo, in fact, I believe he is a very good addition to the administrative team, however, I believe that protocols announced to the community should be followed when handling promotions.
It clearly states in a thread posted by Floodify when announcing the new Trial Administrator program that a 2 month trial period will be placed on trial admins upon promotion.

Floodify Wrote:Upon a promotion to trial admin, the user in question will receive a 2 month trial period where different aspects are evaluated by the admin team in the end of this 2 month trial period. After a thorough evaluation and discussion within the team, a conclusive result will be made official to the community; either to admin or back to user. It is important to highlight the fact that a user is not demoted, but rather seen as not ready to maintain the servers on the fullest level.
Source: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=78729

Otherwise, congratulations Tomo. Well deserved my boy! Smile

D E M O T E D

Recently ( I think it was Divey? ) clarified how it was 1 month for returning administrators. They said it was always the case but never properly justified. Spear, I'd have thought you'd known !

ʇdɯoɹԀ~
Congratulations Tomo mate!
Congrats Smile

I'm sure you'll do great once again Smile
congratulations tomo the tranq engine.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
(07-15-2017, 08:30 AM)Doctor KuLa Wrote: Tomo back on his track
Tomo the tank engine

tranq engine*
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Congrats!
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
Congratulations and good luck as always!
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.