[FL:T] Trial Admin Returns
[Image: 9zyni3I.png]

Today we bring upon an update to our staff structure after SoulRipper and myself have discussed it internally with the team for the past few weeks. After many years of using the "Moderator" rank with a slighty undefined role in Fearless, we have decided to bring the trial admin rank back. The moderator rank has unquestionably functioned as a trial admin rank, but without any proper guidelines and structure. With this new staff structure change this all will be prioritized and enforced in order to give the admin team as well as the trial admin in question a fair and logical trial period.

This is update, if you will, will be a gradual change over the past few days in order to make a smooth transition for the team (admins as well as mods) - but mainly for you; the community. Certain protocols will be taken into effect accordingly to procedures spoken about within the admin team. Our current moderators will be given the 2 months trial period as offered to a new trial admin, however, their previous serving time as moderators will be withdrawn from the 2 month period. This means certain moderators will be up for evaluation at this very moment.

Upon a promotion to trial admin, the user in question will receive a 2 month trial period where different aspects are evaluated by the admin team in the end of this 2 month trial period. The only exception to this period is returning Administrators, who will be given a month trial period. After a thorough evaluation and discussion within the team, a conclusive result will be made official to the community; either to admin or back to user. It is important to highlight the fact that a user is not demoted, but rather seen as not ready to maintain the servers on the fullest level.

Certain abilities will be given and some will be taken. The priority during this 2 month period is to evaluate the administrative capabilities rather than the ability to create sublime events with access to certain "rp commands". It will perhaps be a period of many challenges, but also a period of new possibilities and insight in how the community really operates.

Further documents related to this update will be available in the new few days in the forum area of the admins and the previous moderator area; the now trial admin forum.

I hope you are as excited as we, the staff team, to welcome back the Trial Admin Rank!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Looks like it will bring new definition to the role. Looking forward to see what else will be changed
I really like this.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
(03-11-2017, 10:12 AM)MrFinnConlon Wrote: Looks like it will bring new definition to the role. Looking forward to see what else will be changed

Piff ting in the mandem

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
I'm looking forward to see how this goes.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Looks cool!
Sounds decent hopefully good results will come from this.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
I am confused.

So it's basically the same but there's a time limit that we will be evaluated in?
(03-11-2017, 10:20 AM)mintblackbeard Wrote: I am confused.

So it's basically the same but there's a time limit that we will be evaluated in?

Yes, during your two months you will be evaluated on your capabilities to administrate.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Very interesting! A positive change indeed
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(03-11-2017, 10:20 AM)mintblackbeard Wrote: I am confused.

Yes.

Certain commands will be altered for your needs and the goal of the trial admin rank; to evaluate administrating abilities.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Random