Vehicle Tracker
Maybe have it be created via ingredients and be a random chance of finding your vehicle each time?
[Image: unknown.png]
(06-15-2017, 09:37 PM)Broccoli Wrote: Maybe have it be created via ingredients and be a random chance of finding your vehicle each time?

Nah come on if you've paid a pretty penny for a tracker you want that tracker to work every fuckin time hahaha
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
(06-15-2017, 09:37 PM)Broccoli Wrote: Maybe have it be created via ingredients and be a random chance of finding your vehicle each time?

There should be a small chance of a fault, where the item instead has a cool down
The following 1 user Likes Prompt's post:
  • Luna
I think this suggestion has far bigger concequences then it might look it has. Stealing a car will become very, very risky since the owner will always know the location of a car, if he was member of a gang this will most likely end in a shootout which most carjackers will be poorly equipped against.

Maybe not a bad change, but certainly a big change so Neutral from me.
(06-15-2017, 10:14 PM)Baskingner Wrote: I think this suggestion has far bigger concequences then it might look it has. Stealing a car will become very, very risky since the owner will always know the location of a car, if he was member of a gang this will most likely end in a shootout which most carjackers will be poorly equipped against.

Maybe not a bad change, but certainly a big change so Neutral from me.

Yeah I did recognise this as a possible issue with the idea. That's why I suggested that there could perhaps be a way of disabling the tracker.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
+Support
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
+support,random car thefts are a big problem
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
+Support
+support

However, I do think there should be a way for thief to disable a tracker, maybe an expensive tool. High class criminals should be able to do that.
Big +Support. There are definitely many ways this can be changed so it can suit the gamemode and be realistic.