Vehicle Tracker
Lightbulb 
Name: Vehicle tracking device

Description: An item which you can purchase from the market which will allow you to know the location of your vehicle. Here's how it would work:

Similar to cruise control, you purchase it once and it works across all of your vehicles.
If you do not know where your vehicle is, you simply type /tracker and over a short period something such as the following will be displayed in the chat:
** Searching for vehicles **
(wait 5 seconds)
** Vehicles located! **
** Model: <name of car> | Location: <location of the vehicle> **

If you have 2 vehicles spawned the following will be displayed:
** Searching for vehicles **
(wait 5 seconds)
** Vehicles located! **

** Model: <name of car1> | Location: <location of car1> **
** Model: <name of car2> | Location: <location of car2> **

Pricing: The cost of vehicle tracking installation would have to be a decent price if it's going to be a one-time-purchase item. Perhaps make some suggestions below?

Why: Cars are often lost or stolen and it's very difficult to find them. (This would be even more of a problem on V5P, if that map goes through, due to it's size). Instead of looking around for ever, those who have pre-purchased a vehicle tracker can locate their cars easier in an IC way without having to eventually ask an admin to help them or even reconnect (nawty nawty).

Problems and how to get around them: 
Problem: People who do chop shop roleplays where they steal and possess vehicles could be at a disadvantage as if the owner has a tracker, they will easily be located. 
Possible solutions: To get around this, there could maybe be some complex way of disabling a tracker (lengthy lockpick which also sets off the car alarm again?). If the vehicle owner then typed /tracker the message would return:
** Tracker disabled by force | Last known location: <the location where the tracker got disabled> **

Technicalities: This shouldn't be too difficult to implement as the location system is already in place and I would imagine similar functions to what I've suggested were used in the ANPR camera as it has to retrieve the car model, registration and location.

Thoughts?
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
It seems very practical but not particulary neccesary, as you are expected to remember where you left your vehicles. And if someone uses their tracker and sees that it is disabled they can just do /stolen on the vehicle without otherwise know if their vehicle was stolen.

Overall it's a good suggestion. +support
+support

i'd say like 30k for it
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
+Support
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
I dig it.

+support.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
+Support
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
+support
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
Huge support for this, deffo want this added.

+Support
+Support.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
+Support
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]