Poll: What map?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Evocity v5p
55.91%
104 55.91%
Chaos City
10.75%
20 10.75%
Rockford
8.06%
15 8.06%
Remove littletown and keep V4B1
12.37%
23 12.37%
No map change at all
2.15%
4 2.15%
Bring back v2d
10.75%
20 10.75%
Total 186 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Littletown Replacement
Looking at this vote, it is clear that we have a winner. Let's not stall this out forever and start working to get the map ready as quickly as possible.
The following 2 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Reebs, Luna
(06-13-2017, 05:10 PM)General Rickets Wrote:
(06-13-2017, 01:04 PM)Reebs Wrote: Rickets is right. V2D was put to rest for a reason. Let it Rest In Peace. V2D was only used for contrawhoring after V4B1 was introduced. No RP, just Contraband and mingling.

But: A vote for V5p could mean that V2P dupes could be re-used if you recover them.

You missunderstand what I am saying. I am not refering to its lack of population, when I played last time I was here it was more full than V33X 90% of the time. What I do mean is the map itself is old, time for it to retire and try something new.

I didn't misunderstand it, I was just adding more to it.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
I agree with Fultz.

It's best to not keep stalling and start development for it to avoid wasting time.
The vote is currently more than 50% which clearly shows what a majority of the active community wants.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 2 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Reebs, [FL:RP]Zedd
I agree. There has clearly been a landslide victory for v5p with what would appear to be the majority of the player base wanting it. Better to start now so we can get playing.
v5p will be worked on after the two weeks is up
How can you now close this, come on.

You said two weeks, so stick to it. Peoples opinions can be swayed and changed, clear winner or not. Give EVERYONE time to get their vote in, people can be away etc.

You can't tell people one thing then not even 48 hours change it completely, some people may not have even voted yet because they're taking their time too.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Archer
(06-13-2017, 06:00 PM)Coffee Wrote: v5p will be worked on after the two weeks is up

I see no reason to delay it by two whole weeks. Most people have voted already or in next few days, but the winner is clear, there is not going to be any catching up.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
(06-13-2017, 06:59 PM)TheSiphon Wrote:
(06-13-2017, 06:00 PM)Coffee Wrote: v5p will be worked on after the two weeks is up

I see no reason to delay it by two whole weeks. Most people have voted already or in next few days, but the winner is clear, there is not going to be any catching up.

Falc put it nicely, peoples opinions can be changed and the two weeks give people time to test the maps in their own time and discuss opinions.
The following 2 users Like Coffee's post:
  • Falc, Luna
I feel like if V2D did win, it would be brought back and would die within a few weeks. I do like V2D, but it had it's fame and it is a old map.
The following 2 users Like Luna's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, TheSiphon
I don't really think that V5P will lose the lead.