Poll: What map?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Evocity v5p
55.91%
104 55.91%
Chaos City
10.75%
20 10.75%
Rockford
8.06%
15 8.06%
Remove littletown and keep V4B1
12.37%
23 12.37%
No map change at all
2.15%
4 2.15%
Bring back v2d
10.75%
20 10.75%
Total 186 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Littletown Replacement
Information 
[Image: development.png]

The staff and development team have decided that it is time we change the map on littletown to something better, this also means getting rid of v4b1 (under certain conditions). 

But first we would like to hear what the community has to say, the current options for the new maps are;

Evocity_v5p
Rockford
Chaos City

Please use that poll to vote for that map you want and suggest any other maps that could work.

The poll will be open for 2 weeks, after which work will begin on the chosen map.
The following 6 users Like Coffee's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle, Yonno, Ratatoskrr, Zona, Panda, Luna
Sounds great.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Yes!!
Sad but good thing. Hope this turns out well.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Rockford,1 server
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(06-12-2017, 06:55 AM)Sharpshooter Wrote: Rockford,1 server
Not sad at all about a change, I've been logging onto the same v33x/v4b1 map for 3 years. I want a big change, and when I mean big I mean v5p Smile.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 3 users Like Panda's post:
  • Jonas, Iraqi Eagle, Luna
Preach it!

Throwing out my statement on V5P once more.

V5P is the most modern map (fitting the concept of CityRP), the most optimized map, the best map to bring out the potential of the vehicles of Fearless and jobs created around it, the map with the most varied building environments while at the same time maintaining a cohesive and realistic environment, and the map with the biggest potential on different sorts of RP, be it passive or aggressive.

Player interaction will always happen as players will come and look for eachother, considering we are interdependent on each other as players. It's the main goal of CityRP.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 6 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Jonas, Mustang, Alphaey, Panda, TheSiphon, Luna
1 server, V5P!
The following 1 user Likes Luna's post:
  • TheSiphon
(06-12-2017, 07:02 AM)Yonno Wrote: Preach it!

Throwing out my statement on V5P once more.

V5P is the most modern map (fitting the concept of CityRP), the most optimized map, the best map to bring out the potential of the vehicles of Fearless and jobs created around it, the map with the most varied building environments while at the same time maintaining a cohesive and realistic environment, and the map with the biggest potential on different sorts of RP, be it passive or aggressive.

Player interaction will always happen as players will come and look for eachother, considering we are interdependent on each other as players. It's the main goal of CityRP.

Completely agreed. V5P is the most fitting map for CityRP.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]