Abuse - AwestruckBullet
(04-22-2017, 06:40 AM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: I'll go ahead and say that you are correct in respect of the physgun situation. I had recently purchased a new mouse, as I said in-game. A Razer Chroma Naga. The mouse has a numpad on the side of the mouse that has functionality to go through your hot bar. I accidentally changed to my physgun mid fire-fight and picked up a player. This is true. I believe I was using an XM at the time which explains why my physgun was flickering like that, as if to try and shoot the cop. (The XM does not allow you to hold LMB to continuously fire, and you must make separate clicks every time)

The Little Village situation needs no discussion as I had already explained to you in-game, and no evidence has been provided regarding abuse.

All-in-all I want to apologise to the player, as I didn't know who it was at the time. This is an honest mistake and it will not happen again. I will have to try and get used to the new mouse , or disable it's numpad functionality to stop accidents like this happening in the future.

p.s. If i really have to upload an image of my receipt, I will.

Yeah I have bought a new mouse too, it is still your responsibility. Here is where I have problems with that excuse, you didn't acknowledge the situation, until you got called out. Even after getting caught you never apologised either. You could of had said "I apologise to whoever that was, that I accidently physgunned." No. You didn't care, which leds me to believe you did it in purpose, either to save yourself or your teammate  as in the video you can see your teammate dying right when you push the cop away. 

Again I have seen you be very reckless and do stuff like this before. Also if it was the other way around, where I somehow pushed someone away to save myself and someone recorded it, I would be banned on the spot. The other day a guy accidently cdmed 6 people, and blamed it on his computer and lag. The admin told him it was his responsibility, and banned him.

I believe this was intentional, as you made no attempts to talk about, say sorry in the OOC, example " Sorry to whoever I physgunned, new mouse" Nope  you didn't care, until you got called out, and even then never apologised. 

Not only that I and others have noticed your favorism up close, but this might not be the place to discuss that. You are very unprofessional, and care more about the 2 players that you favor, than helping other people with admin needs. You are unprofessional and corrupt, and I've seen examples of that countless times when you were in the server, so I am not surprised to see this, I am surprised I finally got it on video.

PS. I got cold hard evidence, and you on video, if you have a clip of you saying "fuck misclick" mid fight, then post it and I would not pursue this anymore. It is your word against my video. What is the point of me recording any admin abuse, if they just make up excuses.

Messages In This Thread
Abuse - AwestruckBullet - by SpecialTreatment - 04-22-2017, 01:14 AM
RE: Abuse - AwestruckBullet - by KMASTER - 04-22-2017, 01:51 AM
RE: Abuse - AwestruckBullet - by DVN - 04-22-2017, 03:42 AM
RE: Abuse - AwestruckBullet - by SpecialTreatment - 04-22-2017, 03:47 AM
RE: Abuse - AwestruckBullet - by DVN - 04-22-2017, 03:49 AM
RE: Abuse - AwestruckBullet - by Awestruck - 04-22-2017, 06:40 AM
RE: Abuse - AwestruckBullet - by SpecialTreatment - 04-22-2017, 12:06 PM
RE: Abuse - AwestruckBullet - by Awestruck - 04-22-2017, 12:14 PM
RE: Abuse - AwestruckBullet - by SpecialTreatment - 04-22-2017, 12:17 PM
RE: Abuse - AwestruckBullet - by Awestruck - 04-22-2017, 12:22 PM
RE: Abuse - AwestruckBullet - by SpecialTreatment - 04-22-2017, 12:26 PM