): I Will miss you guys
Hello reader, Recently i have relized the admins have turned kinda corrupt and favourtism i even saw awestruck flirting with 2 girls its just got way out of control because of this, i will be leaving the server for good, it was a very fun time with lots of memories you may say Oooooo i don't agree the admins are ammmmazzzing! But lets be honest, you in for the power, a few years ago the admins used to be okay (Spear was amazing) Then it turned to shit, minges started to join and because the admins like these 'minges' because they are there friends , they wont ban them and then they will accuse you of some bullshit reason that people for some reason beleive, i know i will get perma banned and this thread will be deleted but atleast i am not afraid like most of you out there just are scared, and i finally tell the truth about this all. Also stop using the word 'you should know better' it pisses me off xD.

I Will miss you fearless - ChoCho

Not luck just skill boiz (:

ChoCho here since - 2015-2017
[Image: qrw50vfb_o.gif]
Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • JessicaCandyX
huh?
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Wrong section, anyways good bye I guess.
AWE GOT EXPOSED
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Awestruck you minge admin stop flirting with girls
The following 3 users Like Exotic's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle, ChoCho, RMV_United
(04-13-2017, 12:52 PM)cho cho Wrote: i even saw awestruck flirting with 2 girls 

ffs @Emily & @Jess
The following 3 users Like Dauntless's post:
  • ChoCho, Iraqi Eagle, Archer
Typical FL admins.
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
The following 2 users Like Iraqi Eagle's post:
  • Exotic, RMV_United
Awes why was you flirting with me... now look what you've got yourself into.
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
Okay, let's get the "flirting" thing out of the way. Awestruck was talking to me and Emily about something that happened yesterday. He wasn't flirting at all. Could you please at least listen to a conversation before accusing him of something.
The following 1 user Likes JessicaCandyX's post:
  • Archer