Stop commenting neutral in the suggestions subforum
(04-12-2017, 09:56 AM)StrikeOne Wrote:
(04-12-2017, 07:55 AM)DVN Wrote: I don't see how it's annoying as long as someone explains why they are in two minds about the suggestion? It gives the OP the opportunity to explain the suggestion further and address any negative points people may have. This way they can make a decision on editing the post to +/- Support.

As I sted with an explanation it adds something.

However there are certain people who just reply "Neutral", nothing more, nothing less. It is irrelevant to anyone

I don't think we can really stop anyone though? I totally agree, just not sure it's something that would be 'enforced' haha.
It is indeed annoying, even though I did it myself too.
I Would be fine with it if they post a reason as to why they are "Neutral"
Everyone's entitled to give their own opinion to something. Doesn't matter if they don't do -Support or +Support; This whole thread is basically you trying to make out they people shouldn't comment on suggestions if they're not going to Support it or Negatively Support it. Taking away the whole point of suggestions. People can comment what they want and you shouldn't try to stop them from it. If you don't like it then ignore it; Don't moan about it when it's expected to be on a suggestions thread that's that the section is for, for people's opinions on your ideas.

-Removed by Steven8ken
(04-12-2017, 12:45 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: Everyone's entitled to give their own opinion to something. Doesn't matter if they don't do -Support or +Support; This whole thread is basically you trying to make out they people shouldn't comment on suggestions if they're not going to Support it or Negatively Support it. Taking away the whole point of suggestions. People can comment what they want and you shouldn't try to stop them from it. If you don't like it then ignore it; Don't moan about it when it's expected to be on a suggestions thread that's that the section is for, for people's opinions on your ideas.

It's not needed. It won't be count towards making the post be accepted or denied.

Quote:for people's opinions on your ideas.

"Neutral" isn't an opinion on my idea that helps me at all.

However "Neutral" + Explanation actually gives you some feedback.
The following 1 user Likes StrikeOne's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
Yeah tbh i have always thought, what's the point it saying neutral, just don't say anything. But hey, I don't think it really matters.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
(04-12-2017, 09:32 AM)King Kickass Wrote: Free post count increase here too? Hell yeah!
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
(04-12-2017, 12:51 PM)StrikeOne Wrote:
(04-12-2017, 12:45 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: Everyone's entitled to give their own opinion to something. Doesn't matter if they don't do -Support or +Support; This whole thread is basically you trying to make out they people shouldn't comment on suggestions if they're not going to Support it or Negatively Support it. Taking away the whole point of suggestions. People can comment what they want and you shouldn't try to stop them from it. If you don't like it then ignore it; Don't moan about it when it's expected to be on a suggestions thread that's that the section is for, for people's opinions on your ideas.

It's not needed. It won't be count towards making the post be accepted or denied.

Simply an explanation gives you some feedback. No need to associate the meaningles word 'neutral' with your explanation if you haven't decided (yet) your stand on a suggestion.

Everyone who disagrees with op is an idiot.
(04-15-2017, 10:04 AM)Joulle Wrote:
(04-12-2017, 12:51 PM)StrikeOne Wrote:

Simply an explanation gives you some feedback. No need to associate the meaningles word 'neutral' with your explanation if you haven't decided (yet) your stand on a suggestion.

Everyone who disagrees with op is an idiot.

Excuse me?

No need to go insult people now. As I assume you don't want to get banned on the forums too..
Like said before, saying neutral with some sort of explanation does actually matter (to me at least) as long as it's actually useful information as to why said suggestion should be approved and denied.
[Image: unknown.png]
(04-15-2017, 11:12 AM)Broccoli Wrote: Like said before, saying neutral with some sort of explanation does actually matter (to me at least) as long as it's actually useful information as to why said suggestion should be approved and denied.

Doesn't just an explanation matter to you?