Stop commenting neutral in the suggestions subforum
Can we all just stop commenting "Neutral" without any explanation? It's irrelevant to anyone ever reading the thread. If you are neutral you might as well not say anything. It can make suggestions long and annoying to read.

Since when is this even a thing? I looked through the thread that tells you how to respond to a suggestion but it doesn't say anything about replying with "Neutral"

As long as you give explanation why you are neutral it is fine since it adds something of value and something to think about for other people. But otherwise I just see it  spam/shitposting and I think it should stop.

Thank you.
The following 5 users Like StrikeOne's post:
  • DreeBott, Joulle, Iraqi Eagle, Coupcunt, juicyorange
You can write neutral if you are waiting for a point to be mentioned as to why that suggestion should go forth. If the Thread Poster has not gone into detail, you can see if anyone else brings up valid points, then you can simply EDIT or Delete your post and enter your new idea. Neutral is there just to show the players who don't necessarily want the suggestion implemented, but they will tolerate it if it is. It shows that you don't support the idea, but you don't dislike the idea (hence why neutral)

Regarding whether we should all stop saying neutral, I'm gonna give this a Neutral Wink
I don't see how it's annoying as long as someone explains why they are in two minds about the suggestion? It gives the OP the opportunity to explain the suggestion further and address any negative points people may have. This way they can make a decision on editing the post to +/- Support.
It should be counted as posting to up your post count.
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
The following 1 user Likes ELAD's post:
  • DreeBott
Free post count increase here too? Hell yeah!
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(04-12-2017, 07:55 AM)DVN Wrote: I don't see how it's annoying as long as someone explains why they are in two minds about the suggestion? It gives the OP the opportunity to explain the suggestion further and address any negative points people may have. This way they can make a decision on editing the post to +/- Support.

As I sted with an explanation it adds something.

However there are certain people who just reply "Neutral", nothing more, nothing less. It is irrelevant to anyone
Neutral
Here's what I think of the + ,- and neutral thing that I see personally

+ support means if the suggestion is approved and implemented it will positively effect the server making the server better
- support means that if the suggestion is implemented then it will effect the server in a negative way making the server wors

Neutral means that it won't be positive or negative or that the suggestion isn't worth time or whatever

Do you get where I'm coming from?
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(04-12-2017, 07:30 AM)Create Wrote: You can write neutral if you are waiting for a point to be mentioned as to why that suggestion should go forth. If the Thread Poster has not gone into detail, you can see if anyone else brings up valid points, then you can simply EDIT or Delete your post and enter your new idea. Neutral is there just to show the players who don't necessarily want the suggestion implemented, but they will tolerate it if it is. It shows that you don't support the idea, but you don't dislike the idea (hence why neutral)

Regarding whether we should all stop saying neutral, I'm gonna give this a Neutral Wink
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
I partly agree with this.

If people were to post neutral they should also post why they are giving it a neutral. If they do not point out any concerns with said suggestion then their comment will just be ignored by the development team anyways. However, if a person posting neutral also adds a reasoning for doing so, then it will be viewed by the development team and taken into consideration.
The following 2 users Like Rylund's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle, Janzo 火