Add a deploy time on the spike strip
Title of Suggestion: Add a deploy time on the spike strip

Description: Add a deploy time of 4 to 5 seconds to the spike strip. Preventing abuse and failRP and promoting police chases

Why:Because it is annoying when officers place their spike strips under my car, giving no time to respond or even try to evade. In my eyes this is also a bit of failRP.

Happened to me twice in a short period:

The following 1 user Likes StrikeOne's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
+support

+Support.
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
+Support!

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
+support
+Support
[Image: gY6iHHj.png]

If i did help you in anyway, please consider +Reping me
If you need Fearless Conntent. Look no further
This is indeed FailRP and needs a fix. A timer is essential. A spike strip cannot be deployed in a split second in real life and an officer would definitely not run after a vehicle with a spike strip and place it down whilst mid pursuit.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 4 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle, Timmy, Jonas, Tomo
+Support

Nice idea
+ Support

The way it works currently is indeed FailRP. It needs more realism so make a couple of seconds delay.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • Timmy
(04-09-2017, 02:59 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: This is indeed FailRP and needs a fix. A timer is essential. A spike strip cannot be deployed in a split second in real life and an officer would definitely not run after a vehicle with a spike strip and place it down whilst mid pursuit.

+support

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]