Report On THH Leon
EDIT: watched part of it again, and I'm not sure what you mean by ' shot out of the blue' He had a fairly strong reason to get you killed at this point
(03-30-2017, 07:58 PM)ARPANettic Wrote: Thank you for the 'evidence'

However, this does not show the event in action. I also would like to say, I have a idea that Leon may have worded
Himself incorrectly. He told you to get down, as you know now, he told you to get down. You knew from what you stated yourself, he was giving a instruction, and you should've not have left because 'you can't hear him'; your under gunpoint and know he's trying to instruct you. Secondly, MTL?? This was on Bar road near the classic bar. As far as I'm concerned, .you followed him, and with a your previous information it was likely to raid me for once, due to him holding a gun at you supposedly and you then DRIVING off, and you were aware it was a rebel base as I had gone outside at one point. I think what he meant by 'I shot him for breaking fear rp' I think he means you tried running from him telling you to get down, and therefore he shot you to stop you, and when Leon returned to the base, he killed you as he knew you'd be out for him and then to raid me. Simple.

Again, I'll have a look tommorow for evidence I may have, though I was inside for most of it, only the aftermath.

Thanks
 my reply
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifVfitPE...e=youtu.be
[Image: FYJG4OF.png]
Please, get facts right. You've just proved him correct in killing you, and I'm honestly disgusted you would want to say PERSONALLY 'he only has slurred speech', you did know it was a instruction as you said in your talk with Finn via TS, and yes, he does have a disability, not just slurred speech. Funny fact, a majority of my family work with disabled people for one, and he's stated that he's disabled, how actual dare you try to say he's pulling the disability card, intact im the one that's been defending him for this reason. He may have incorrectly worded himself. I do not care - and you still do not have solid evidence

And how dare you twist my words? I told you, I MAY have evidence of the location the death / kill took place af, which was at classic bar as you were clearly beginning the raid - AS YOU ALSO said!

Do not ever, ever try to twist this to your advantage, furthermore, I never said I'm going to try to ban you, please state where I said that.

Furthermore, you said yourself you knew it was a instruction, but couldn't make out what it was, so therefore you should've stayed for the actual instruction, rather than driving off because 'you can't understand him' yet you knew it was a instruction

Overall, I do not want this to turn to a flame war, but the way your approaching this is simply vile in my eyes, and I hope you see what I'm saying in this and approach this maturely.

regards
I'm listening to this again, and you've just made more reasons to ban him, which I honestly find a tad immature

OT: No evidence, no enforcement

As I said, I'll look if I can find the aftermath if I recorded it, which I doubt, but I'll upload if I do find it

Regards,

ARPANettic

( Also not A . P . R . A, you pronounce it fluently

ARPA)
(03-30-2017, 08:39 PM)ARPANettic Wrote: Please, get facts right. You've just proved him correct in killing you, and I'm honestly disgusted you would want to say PERSONALLY 'he only has slurred speech', you did know it was a instruction as you said in your talk with Finn via TS, and yes, he does have a disability, not just slurred speech. Funny fact, a majority of my family work with disabled people for one, and he's stated that he's disabled, how actual dare you try to say he's pulling the disability card, intact im the one that's been defending him for this reason. He may have incorrectly worded himself. I do not care - and you still do not have solid evidence

And how dare you twist my words? I told you, I MAY have evidence of the location the death / kill took place af, which was at classic bar as you were clearly beginning the raid - AS YOU ALSO said!

Do not ever, ever try to twist this to your advantage, furthermore, I never said I'm going to try to ban you, please state where I said that.

Furthermore, you said yourself you knew it was a instruction, but couldn't make out what it was, so therefore you should've stayed for the actual instruction, rather than driving off because 'you can't understand him' yet you knew it was a instruction

Overall, I do not want this  to turn to a flame war, but the way your approaching this is simply vile in my eyes, and I hope you see what I'm saying in this and approach this maturely.

regards

I dont not think you should be taking his ban in to concideration its his to fight and his to be banned TBH this has gone of rails i whould advise you to go in a ts session to fight this and he uses his disability to get out of bans i will record you when in the ts and you will join with a admin we will find out tommorow when we sort out a date
I don't care if it's 'his to fight for' , you have twisted my words at this point when I said I may have emevidence?

Has this gone off the rails? No. Why hasn't it? The bans being discussed on whether it should be done WITHOUT EVIDENCE??

And, I don't have a mic. Nor, do any right you may hold on me in something like a legal situation, to force me to project my voice onto the web simply for people to use, I do not feel comfortable with that. Nor does a admin need to be on teamspeak, also, didn't you just say I shouldn't take this into consideration? So no, im not even considering TS, and it's not a bannable offends for not doing so. I can project my view and support on this as much as I need to, considering I was the one discussing with Leon and I was with him after, and I'm the one that called him over to begin with, to which when you got killed and then we're here.
(03-30-2017, 09:04 PM)ARPANettic Wrote: I don't care if it's 'his to fight for' , you have twisted my words at this point when I said I may have emevidence?

Has this gone off the rails? No. Why hasn't it? The bans being discussed on whether it should be done WITHOUT EVIDENCE??

And, I don't have a mic. Nor, do any right you may hold on me in something like a legal situation, to force me to project my voice onto the web simply for people to use, I do not feel comfortable with that. Nor does a admin need to be on teamspeak, also, didn't you just say I shouldn't take this into consideration? So no, im not even considering TS, and it's not a bannable offends for not doing so. I can project my view and support on this as much as I need to, considering I was the one discussing with Leon and I was with him after, and I'm the one that called him over to begin with, to which when you got killed and then we're here.

Mr arap netic please stop replying he is guilty of mthis and you cant defend him and dont you FUCKING DARE SAY THAT I AM MAKING FUN OFF HIM AND BANNING HIM FOR HIS LISP i just want you to stop you came out after he killed me so stop END OFF OK or ill get a BR on you for intervering with bans that you tecnacly have nothing to do with
If ARAPNettic Replys the Case will be lifted to him i have nothing a gainst leon or ARAP But jsu leave it ARAP Its me and leon he is the one this ban is on not YOU
And also because you are my boss dont you dare take it there
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(03-30-2017, 07:00 PM)Raccoon Wrote: Hello [FL:RP]Doormat18!

There is no evidence that shows the violations you accuse Leon of doing.
You have 24 hours to post sufficient evidence, If failed to add evidence within 24 hours this BR will be denied.

If you don't have sufficient evidence, no action is possible.