Report On THH Leon
Thread Title: Report: <Report on [THH] Leon>

Name of player[THH] Leon

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:103367091

Time in GMT: 18:55

Server: v2d

Summary: What happened was  we where on the old server as the new one was full so me as police sargent goes on patrol so i see a car and decide to knock but there was no anwser from ARPA so i checked the database for his histroy and it said History of contraband so i dicide to raid as the server is quiet i there was not a presedent for the warrant so i said to him in  OOC: i said can you open i have made a warrant but there is no presedent but no awnser so i leave the area END OFF But the THH Leon comes and shoots at me for no reason then i go back and return fire but then he (In the video explaned) althogh i am not compleatly inocent i did say OOC:IMREPORTING YOU YOU CU*T

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1A1DhX3A...e=youtu.be
[Image: FYJG4OF.png]
Hello [FL:RP]Doormat18!

There is no evidence that shows the violations you accuse Leon of doing.
You have 24 hours to post sufficient evidence, If failed to add evidence within 24 hours this BR will be denied.
Now now.

How many things are wrong with this? Many.

1) You never knocked, you went up to the classic bar, saw a rebel owned it, camped outside for the contra to sound, and when it didn't you left, then came back in hopes of getting a good raid.

2) I had no raids since log on, the database shows 0 sign of anything or records of 'HISTORY OF CONTRA'. This'd make your raid invalid.

3) You camping outside my base, clearly going around back and forth made me very suspisious. I asked for extra men to help guard the base, you left at that point, I then returned the men. You then came back, in which one of the men came back as they were not far, THH Leon.

4) I'll wait for THH Leon to reply on this, but it was clear you were there to raid and raid only.

5) Why is there no video and only audio in your evidence?

(( Also, am involved as I am the homeowner of the person he was going to raid.
(03-30-2017, 07:00 PM)Raccoon Wrote: Hello [FL:RP]Doormat18!

There is no evidence that shows the violations you accuse Leon of doing.
You have 24 hours to post sufficient evidence, If failed to add evidence within 24 hours this BR will be denied.

This is all i can get further (There is rambling when the typing starts i just ramble on so don't watch) https://youtu.be/VYp6I7C5DK8
(03-30-2017, 07:04 PM)ARPANettic Wrote: Now now.

1) You never knocked, you went up to the classic bar, saw a rebel owned it, camped outside for the contra to sound, and when it didn't you left, then came back in hopes of getting a good raid.

2) I had no raids since log on, the database shows 0 sign of anything or records of 'HISTORY OF CONTRA'. This'd make your raid invalid.

3) You camping outside my base, clearly going around back and forth made me very suspisious. I asked for extra men to help guard the base, you left at that point, I then returned the men. You then came back, in which one of the men came back as they were not far, THH Leon.

4) I'll wait for THH Leon to reply on this, but it was clear you were there to raid and raid only.

Well ARAP I did knock and i did state my intentoions And also You where not involved so please do not talk here 

Reason for this THE BR IS ON THB LEON AND ITS ABOUT A RANDOM KILL!
(03-30-2017, 07:04 PM)ARPANettic Wrote: Now now.

True i agree with, ARPANettic
I am involved here, THH Leon was attempting to defend my property, and I'm part of the story in the PR.

I am unsure, but I think I may have a recording. However, I only have the aftermath if I do, when I went outside after THH Leon killed him, and him camping outside my base, just parked outside.
Another thing I'm wondering, why, if you're recording, is there no video? Because in my opinion, this is to hide what you were doing - because otherwise you should have the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NZUimJ4...e=youtu.be
Thank you for the 'evidence'

However, this does not show the event in action. I also would like to say, I have a idea that Leon may have worded
Himself incorrectly. He told you to get down, as you know now, he told you to get down. You knew from what you stated yourself, he was giving a instruction, and you should've not have left because 'you can't hear him'; your under gunpoint and know he's trying to instruct you. Secondly, MTL?? This was on Bar road near the classic bar. As far as I'm concerned, Leon stopped by my base, you followed him, and with a your previous information it was likely to raid me for once, due to him holding a gun at you supposedly and you then DRIVING off, and you were aware it was a rebel base as I had gone outside at one point. I think what he meant by 'I shot him for breaking fear rp' I think he means you tried running from him telling you to get down, and therefore he shot you to stop you, and when Leon returned to the base, he killed you as he knew you'd be out for him and then to raid me. Simple.

Again, I'll have a look tommorow for evidence I may have, though I was inside for most of it, only the aftermath.

Thanks