Report On THH Leon
Vortex you have nothing to do with this please read all of this we have valid evedence
[Image: FYJG4OF.png]
Unable to reply until 3:30pm GMT Bye Bye :C The case can cary on though Cheese
[Image: FYJG4OF.png]
I'm not going to take threats. You baited me to reply essentially to come out with a crap top of bull crap... I never said you made fun of him, I made my opinion on this from my viewpoint of the situation I was involved in, as per said multiple pages ago. I am still going to post my recording, if I have one, and since I was there at the time of the incident, and place, im involved. You told me to fight it on TS, and arrange a time with you, i replied to the questions directed at me and objected to going on TS. Just as I am now. Again, I have been addressed multiple times in this, and because of that, I can post here to respond. Simply telling me your going to get me banned for being involved when you think otherwise, while your even addressing me in this thread multiple times, is simply immature.

And I don't think it's very fair that Leon is being forced into a corner by you, and therefore I would like to continue to contribute my evidence and views that use what I can gather from the time I was on with Leon, until this is concluded. And as said, I can't really get banned for contributing to something I'm involved in, maybe less so, but still involved.

So, if I'm breaking a rule expressing my view from my time on with Leon, or saying I'll try and find anything i can find related to this, go and make a BR

Regards,

ARPANettic.
Also, boss? What? Your in my clan, so what? Your not breaking any clan rules or servers rules by making this? So what? Therefore it doesn't affect the clan. So what? That wasn't necessary.
(03-30-2017, 09:33 PM).Vortex. Wrote:
(03-30-2017, 07:00 PM)Raccoon Wrote: Hello [FL:RP]Doormat18!

There is no evidence that shows the violations you accuse Leon of doing.
You have 24 hours to post sufficient evidence, If failed to add evidence within 24 hours this BR will be denied.

If you don't have sufficient evidence, no action is possible.

You're not involved.

Warned