[Solved] Texture
*All my textures do work in the game and I've downloaded all the correct textures that are available on the forums*

The only problem i'm having is that i'm seeing shotguns through the players body, the video explains what I am on about.

Anyone got any suggestions?

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5ihha2

Many thanks

That's something to do with Model/Swep T-Posing if I'm not mistaken. Maybe you have models conflicting each other I don't know sadly never encountered it only with NPCs

-Removed by Steven8ken
Try verifying your game cache, if that doesn't work, it can be a conflicting mod, try reinstalling your game and unsubscribing from all your addons. To unsubscribe from all your addons quickly, go to >here< and do the following:

Spoiler :
[Image: fbf77de6c64a83ec3686da00b41905f6.gif]

Then install only the required ones for FL.

Also make sure to delete everything in the addons folder. To find the addons folder, look below. 

Spoiler :
[Image: 809bcdcaf01ba39337b4f3ba9d24e276.gif]

Spoiler :
[Image: 072648643cb9d4851e04c6d33308783b.png]

Also make sure your game is closed when doing this!
NOTE: Don't delete the actual folder, just the contents of the folder.

Then reinstall all addons from >here< and >here<
Thanks Arny I'll try this first thing tomorrow morning

I was able to find a thread in useful docs if this is your problem!
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=36147
Has this issue been resolved yet? I will wait 48 hours for a response before I or another colleague closes it.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
-Solved-
The User personally contacted me to inform me the issue has been resolved. If the issue ever occurs again feel free to make another thread.

Yours Sincerely,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<