[FL] Reebs unprofessional behaviour.
Bumping the thread when you know it's against the rules, you've been here long enough. And not having the respect to believe Reebs basically calling him a liar.

May I point out that it is against the rules to lie in any courthouse case.

Quote:also my intention wasn't to bump my UBR

Quote:and might I add, I only "bumped" it, after 24 hours had passed

I would definitely class myself as Reeb's friend, but I don't see how that's relevant as you can clearly see I was fair in the UBR you posted and was willing to give you a chance? If I was so bias I would have straight up shut you down for the pleasure of us both, but we both don't intend to do that and you've blown this way out of proportion.
(03-17-2017, 09:05 PM)DVN Wrote: Bumping the thread when you know it's against the rules, you've been here long enough. And not having the respect to believe Reebs basically calling him a liar.

May I point out that it is against the rules to lie in any courthouse case.

Quote:also my intention wasn't to bump my UBR

Quote:and might I add, I only "bumped" it, after 24 hours had passed

I would definitely class myself as Reeb's friend, but I don't see how that's relevant as you can clearly see I was fair in the UBR you posted and was willing to give you a chance? If I was so bias I would have straight up shut you down for the pleasure of us both, but we both don't intend to do that and you've blown this way out of proportion.

First of all, you said I had a foul attitude when YOU, tried to be fair with me. This was the exact thing I said in my "bump" "24 hours later :L Could I maybe get assistance from another admin? has been 24 hours :L" I asked nicely for someone else to help, because it had been 24 hours, = half of my ban. I had been waiting for him all day, because he said "later today". 

And calling him a liar? 

When he said "later today" and 24 hours passed, is that not something untruthful? + administrative duty negligence

"May I point out that it is against the rules to lie in any courthouse case. " Yeah, exactly. Point it out to Reebs, then. I was fair to you aswell in the UBR. After 30 hours had passed, I pointed it out that he had been online all the time. He told me "later today", and 30 hours had passed. If the ban was reasonable, and was something where I knew I was in the wrong, I wouldn't even make a Ban Request in the first place. I was innocent though, and the thing that happened in game was out of my control, but I am still receiving the full punishment for it.
Since you still seem to refuse to accept the truth for what it is, let me break down what happened for you.

Yesterday, while I was at school, I receive a PM from you (See below) drawing attention to your appeal. I replied, stating that I would look into it when I got home.

That's all well and good, however, I was home for a total of 10 minutes grabbing food before I had to leave to go and watch over my neighbor's dog. I did not come home after that as my neighbor was away for the remainder of the night. He arrived home at 6:45 AM, which is when I leave for school. I arrived at school at 7:20 AM due to heavy traffic, at which point I had to retake a test. Around 2:00 PM, I check the forums on my school-issued iPad, seeing an unread private message from you. We go back and forth, and I repeatedly tell you that I will look into it when I could. At this point, I tell you not to contact me regarding the appeal again.

After this, I continue browsing the forums until I see yet another unread PM from you. After I told you not to PM me, you did so anyway, and therefore you received a forum warning.

Whether or not I was clear in my wording regarding the message I sent you telling you to "wait out your ban" is a different story, however. My intention in that reply was not to "decide that the appeal is denied" as you claim it was. My intention was to clear up the fact that I would be arriving home after your ban has expired. 

Furthermore, even if the ban is expired, the appeal can still be processed, and if it is, indeed, found that I made a mistake, I will personally remove the ban from your record. Also: Now that I am home and at my PC, I can now properly look into the appeal, so you can expect a reply from me on that soon.

I hope I was able to clear everything up. If anything's confusing, let me know and I will clarify.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(03-17-2017, 10:43 PM)Reebs Wrote: Since you still seem to refuse to accept the truth for what it is, let me break down what happened for you.

Yesterday, while I was at school, I receive a PM from you (See below) drawing attention to your appeal. I replied, stating that I would look into it when I got home.

That's all well and good, however, I was home for a total of 10 minutes grabbing food before I had to leave to go and watch over my neighbor's dog. I did not come home after that as my neighbor was away for the remainder of the night. He arrived home at 6:45 AM, which is when I leave for school. I arrived at school at 7:20 AM due to heavy traffic, at which point I had to retake a test. Around 2:00 PM, I check the forums on my school-issued iPad, seeing an unread private message from you. We go back and forth, and I repeatedly tell you that I will look into it when I could. At this point, I tell you not to contact me regarding the appeal again.

After this, I continue browsing the forums until I see yet another unread PM from you. After I told you not to PM me, you did so anyway, and therefore you received a forum warning.

Whether or not I was clear in my wording regarding the message I sent you telling you to "wait out your ban" is a different story, however. My intention in that reply was not to "decide that the appeal is denied" as you claim it was. My intention was to clear up the fact that I would be arriving home after your ban has expired. 

Furthermore, even if the ban is expired, the appeal can still be processed, and if it is, indeed, found that I made a mistake, I will personally remove the ban from your record. Also: Now that I am home and at my PC, I can now properly look into the appeal, so you can expect a reply from me on that soon.

I hope I was able to clear everything up. If anything's confusing, let me know and I will clarify.

Yeah but my main issues were that you were telling me later today, and I waited all day before I sent my first PM. And I waited 24 hours before my first "bump". When you tell me "later today" and it has been 6-8 hours, can you not see my concern? When you tell me "later today" and it has been 24-30 hours, where I am sat at home, while my friends are on the server. 

There is 1 hour of my ban left, and you are able to look at it now, put yourself in my shoes. I have literally waited 47 hours, and with the LAST hour left, you are able to look at it. 

Also after telling me multiple times that you will get to it, and then telling me that you are actually unable to, is what I have problems with accepting.
I completely understand your concern 0zzy, however, I am a very busy person. In addition to Lacrosse and academics, I was (and to some extent, still am) watching over my neighbor's dog. Not to mention my duties that I fulfill within the community. I had all intentions of dealing with the appeal yesterday, however, things didn't work out the way I'd hoped them to which is out of my control.

And as I said, even is the suspension has expired, the appeal can still be processed, and if it is found that you did, indeed, crash like you claim you did, I will personally remove the punishment from your record.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(03-17-2017, 11:08 PM)Reebs Wrote: I completely understand your concern 0zzy, however, I am a very busy person. In addition to Lacrosse and academics, I was (and to some extent, still am) watching over my neighbor's dog. Not to mention my duties that I fulfill within the community. I had all intentions of dealing with the appeal yesterday, however, things didn't work out the way I'd hoped them to which is out of my control.

And as I said, even is the suspension has expired, the appeal can still be processed, and if it is found that you did, indeed, crash like you claim you did, I will personally remove the punishment from your record.

Yeah sadly, I dont care much for the record, as I do for me wanting to play the game for the last 47 hours, and that it is now 12 at night.

EDIT: Also I did ask you to assign me another admin, since it is kind of ridicilous I have to server 99% of my ban for something I didn't do.
I have now been unbanned after 47:30(with 30 min left of my ban) hours of being banned, for something I didn't do.

I will still have this up, because I believe it is horrible to experience something like this, when you are banned for something out of your control, and have to serve your basically your full punishment. 

I understand you have life to worry about, but you should of assigned me someone else, as it was a matter of looking through the crash log. My friends all think it is ridiculous that I had to server 99% of my ban. I also have gotten PMs from donators saying they feel bad for me and wish me luck with the admin abuse appeal. 
If Reebs is unable to sufficiently sit down and look at your UBR with fair judgement because he is busy in real life, he is not required to at that time. After all, real life comes before FL. If there is Administrator negligence present, it would be investigated wholly. However, I don't believe this is the case. Reebs had replied on your UBR and you were told to hold tight. You then carried on bumping your thread.

On mobile, it's incredibly difficult to go through unban requests and can often require more effort than truly needed. Which is why waiting until an administrator has access to a PC is the easiest option. Reebs looking at other threads is not negligence, as said previously, he had replied on your thread informing you to wait as he could not do it at that time.

After reviewing both the Unban Request, and this Admin Abuse case, I have found that no Administrative abuse has been carried out by Reebs. 

Please remain patient in the future.

No abuse noted.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]