[FL] Reebs unprofessional behaviour.
Name:0zzy

Time/Date: 17 of march 2017

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:28442314

Name of Administrator: [FL] Reebs

Evidence:

Evidence can be seen in this thread; https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=78832 and screenshot that I will provide. 

I made that thread about 30+ hours ago, and was told he would look at it when he got home. I went on the forums constantly all day yesterday, and today and saw him being online and reading numerous threads constantly. He claims he was in school  doing this, but it was spread out across all hours of the day. 

The biggest issue I have is:

I suspected he was trying to wait out the ban, so he didnt have to deal with it. Since it had been well over 30 hours, and it was a 2 day ban. Not long ago he sent me this pm: 
https://gyazo.com/dc9d7b5f4c3802264ebc06824b77e317

Specifically where he says "You will wait out the ban" Which I then asked him why he didn't just deny my ban request then, and I was "warned."

Here is full inbox: https://gyazo.com/35092098df4ebba6144051e8e2702090

Now I know it is strictly taboo in this community to critise an admin, and specially because it is not gameplay related abuse, but this is injustice

I have literally counted how many times he has been online and read other threads: 10 times. 

He read the multiple times thread and ignored it: https://gyazo.com/127c102f91bc23f71a1c849dadd74fb8

5 minutes later: https://gyazo.com/5b5355a7ddc69bdb30e9637110ef5f80

I accuse him of lying when he was saying in the thread that he will take a look at my ban, but then went on PM and flat out told me I have to wait it out.

"I'll take a closer look at this when I'm back at my PC later today. " was what he said YESTERDAY morning.

Hello, I'd like to start out by pointing something out quickly.

This is from the same thread from which you obtained your template. Where exactly have I abused my powers?

Now, onto the subject at hand. My intention was not to wait out your ban. You can drop that accusation because I've told you on multiple occasions within the last 48 hours that I will deal with it when I can. I have not gotten the chance to as I must be at a PC to download and view the file.

In regards to my "unprofessional behavior", may I remind you that you violated the same forum rule with each PM you sent me regarding the appeal? Your ignorance isn't my fault. You blatantly ignored the same forum rule multiple times. Do not claim that you did not know about it because it is publicly accessible on the Team page. Your ban has 7 hours left. I will not be arriving home until after your ban has expired. I warned you for a reason, and that reason was ignoring the PM I sent telling you not to PM me about it again. So what did you do? You PMed me regarding the appeal again, therefore your warning is justified.

Your accusation of me lying is false. I have all intentions of dealing with the appeal as soon as I possibly can. As I stated, I will not be arriving home until after your ban is expired.

I will not make a further statement on this case unless requested by a superior staff member.

Enjoy your day.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(03-17-2017, 05:12 PM)Reebs Wrote: Hello, I'd like to start out by pointing something out quickly.

This is from the same thread from which you obtained your template. Where exactly have I abused my powers?

Now, onto the subject at hand. My intention was not to wait out your ban. You can drop that accusation because I've told you on multiple occasions within the last 48 hours that I will deal with it when I can. I have not gotten the chance to as I must be at a PC to download and view the file.

In regards to my "unprofessional behavior", may I remind you that you violated the same forum rule with each PM you sent me regarding the appeal? Your ignorance isn't my fault. You blatantly ignored the same forum rule multiple times. Do not claim that you did not know about it because it is publicly accessible on the Team page. Your ban has 7 hours left. I will not be arriving home until after your ban has expired. I warned you for a reason, and that reason was ignoring the PM I sent telling you not to PM me about it again. So what did you do? You PMed me regarding the appeal again, therefore your warning is justified.

I will not make a further statement on this case unless requested by a superior staff member.

Enjoy your day.
"Your ban has 7 hours left. I will not be arriving home until after your ban has expired." So what is the point in telling me you would look at my ban and my crash log, this entire time? 

I do not know what forum rule you are talking about(since no. there isn't any rules public on the team page), since I started pm'ing you after 20+ hours of no replies, or signs that my ban request was being cared for. Just you browing the "You Cheese" thread and numerous other threads. 

You have admitted twice now that you are not going to be able to care for my ban request: 

1. "Your ban has 7 hours left. I will not be arriving home until after your ban has expired."
2. "[b]You will wait out the ban"[/b]

That means you have been lying to me when you told me earlier that you would take a look at it, when you knew that you were unable to.

This is also on that same abuse template page: 
7. We expect our admins to tell the truth, if we find out about any lies, faked evidence or other attempts of twisting the truth the admin will be demoted immediately.

Side note: I have tried to contact A superadmin, as it says I should do on the Abuse template page, but I didn't get any reply.
Why would I do that, exactly? You've blown this whole situation out of proportion and instead of simply accepting that I am unable to deal with it at that point in time you decided to continue PMing me to the point where I gave you a 30% warning level for it. I told you not to PM me about the appeal and you blatantly ignored me, sending another PM. Your ignorance isn't my fault.

You refuse to accept the fact that I am an extremely busy person and have things outside of the community that I need to get done, in addition to my administrative duties. I have multiple things to do before I can even turn on my PC on any given day. Sometimes they can't get done in a timely manner, however most days they can.

Furthermore, on the team page it says in bold letters: "Do not PM anyone on this page regarding (un)ban related subjects".

I'd like to request that DVN makes a statement on this case before it is concluded, as he is involved with the unban appeal in question.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

(03-17-2017, 05:29 PM)Reebs Wrote: Why would I do that, exactly? You've blown this whole situation out of proportion and instead of simply accepting that I am unable to deal with it at that point in time you decided to continue PMing me to the point where I gave you a 30% warning level for it. I told you not to PM me about the appeal and you blatantly ignored me, sending another PM. Your ignorance isn't my fault.

You refuse to accept the fact that I am an extremely busy person and have things outside of the community that I need to get done, in addition to my administrative duties. I have multiple things to do before I can even turn on my PC on any given day. Sometimes they can't get done in a timely manner, however most days they can.

I'd like to request that DVN makes a statement on this case before it is concluded, as he is involved with the unban appeal in question.

" I will not make a further statement on this case unless requested by a superior staff member. " was that you said in your first reply to this thread, another sign of you saying stuff but not upholding your promise to it. 

This is not a unban request, and DVN shouldn't be involved, since he was only involved in the event that got me banned.

This is between me and you.  I replied once after you requested me to stop. I see you literally browse the forums, reading all other kind of threads, but you have just told me twice that you WILL be unable to care for my ban, and I will have to wait it out. I ask what is the point of telling me that you will take a look at it, and I have to wait? It seems I was right in being suspicious after the first 20+ hours, and that being, that you were simply never going to look in getting me unbanned. 
(03-17-2017, 05:34 PM)FEASTY Wrote:
(03-17-2017, 05:29 PM)Reebs Wrote: I'd like to request that DVN makes a statement on this case before it is concluded, as he is involved with the unban appeal in question.

This is not a unban request, and DVN shouldn't be involved, since he was only involved in the event that got me banned. This isis between me and you.

You've brought your unban appeal up in the PMs in question, and DVN is involved in the appeal. Therefore he is involved in this case.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

(03-17-2017, 05:38 PM)Reebs Wrote:
(03-17-2017, 05:34 PM)FEASTY Wrote:
(03-17-2017, 05:29 PM)Reebs Wrote: I'd like to request that DVN makes a statement on this case before it is concluded, as he is involved with the unban appeal in question.

This is not a unban request, and DVN shouldn't be involved, since he was only involved in the event that got me banned. This isis between me and you.

You've brought your unban appeal up in the PMs in question, and DVN is involved in the appeal. Therefore he is involved in this case.

What are you talking about. THIS thread about the way you handled my ban request, I am not asking you to unban me. That train has long run, since you have told me that "You will have to wait out your ban". Hes involvement is solely in the even that occured in game. He wasn't witness to the times you told me I have to wait out my ban, after you told me you would be looking into it "later today" - YESTERDAY.

My issue is that you have been stringing me along for a day and half telling me you will get to it later today, or later when I get home. And now you are blatantly admitting, that I have to wait the ban out, and you are unable to even take a look at it.
One more thing; I even asked you to assign another admin to me, since you didn't have time to do it.
Since Reebs has requested me to comment on this case as I was involved, I would like to issue the following statement:

I understand you seeing Reeb's browsing the forum is annoying, and you're under the impression he is ignoring you when in fact he clearly stated he is not at a desktop computer to efficiently review the evidence you provided and was using his mobile device to view the forum and issue short replies to your unban request.

You bumped your UBR which is against the rules, and for some reason have a foul attitude even though in the UBR I was trying to be fair with you and offer my chance of believing the excuse/proof provided was legitimate.

Whether the proof is or isn't legitimate, Reebs was polite and calm all the way through with you and clearly stated in an early reply that he would review the proof/UBR fully on a desktop PC and you still decided to reply and 'attack' back at his comments. You could have PM'd him asking him what the issue was.

I personally see no admin abuse, real life will always prioritise Fearless whether you're a staff member or not. They're not super robots, they have lives and responsibilities.
(03-17-2017, 08:21 PM)DVN Wrote: Since Reebs has requested me to comment on this case as I was involved, I would like to issue the following statement:

I understand you seeing Reeb's browsing the forum is annoying, and you're under the impression he is ignoring you when in fact he clearly stated he is not at a desktop computer to efficiently review the evidence you provided and was using his mobile device to view the forum and issue short replies to your unban request.

You bumped your UBR which is against the rules, and for some reason have a foul attitude even though in the UBR I was trying to be fair with you and offer my chance of believing the excuse/proof provided was legitimate.

Whether the proof is or isn't legitimate, Reebs was polite and calm all the way through with you and clearly stated in an early reply that he would review the proof/UBR fully on a desktop PC and you still decided to reply and 'attack' back at his comments. You could have PM'd him asking him what the issue was.

I personally see no admin abuse, real life will always prioritise Fearless whether you're a staff member or not. They're not super robots, they have lives and responsibilities.

Please show me where I had a foul attitude against you,. as you claim? and also my intention wasn't to bump my UBR, but just show that I believed it was being ignored, which we can see now, it was. Since he had no intention ever of actually getting to it, as he admitted, that he actually had no time for it.  This is why I don't want him to involve you, you are his friend. You are going to be biased. Please tell me how it is fair for an admin to tell someone he is going to take a look at my ban, and then later on tell me that in fact it is not possible at all for him to do that, and I should just wait out my ban. How is that fair?

and might I add, I only "bumped" it, after 24 hours had passed, when he said he would do it "later today".

EDIT:

Like I urge ANYONE to go and see the UBR and read if I had a bad attitude, kind of a sad attempt at trying to make me look like the bad guy, when I have donators that are looking at this from a neutral point, and saying that they agree with me, from what they have read.

So lying to me, multiple times is not admin abuse?