0zzy Unban Request
Your name: 0zzy 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:28442314

Your ban ID: 76451

Banned by:[FL] Reebs

Reason: Breaking FearRP, Disconnect to avoid Rp situation

Involved: Reebs? I dont know, I didnt see the names. 

Why we should unban you: I was getting chased by police, and when they cornered me, my pc crashed. Sounds unbelieveable I know. I didn't wanna break fearrp, so I was going to get out, since I've been just been banned for breaking FearRP.. and my game crashed. Opened it back up crashed again, tried again and got "Read more about your ban on fearlessrp.net"

Here is my crash report? I don't really know how this works, but my friend suggested I do this because something similar happened to him

file name is: hl2_170220_crash_2017_3_15t23_50_43c0.mdmp
I was involved in the chase and was the officer trying to get you out of the vehicle. Only thing that worries me is when Reebs jumped out the vehicle and was accidentally CDM'd you still reversed to the opposite wall whilst I had my firearm pointed at you.

One of the staff members will have to verify the crash log, I think you might need to send the actual file to one of them but I'm not sure.
Good afternoon,

I'll take a closer look at this when I'm back at my PC later today.

However, when you disconnected, may I ask why it said "disconnect by user" rather than "Ozzy timed out"?
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
DVN

The download link is in the post already though. Yeah I reversed towards the wall when u had just jumped out, it was like max. 3 seconds, and then I swear I was about to press E, and I got black screen and crash.

EDIT: I did stop my car tho, and when my game crashed I was backed up at the wall, but not reversing.
(03-16-2017, 11:18 AM)Reebs Wrote: Good afternoon,

I'll take a closer look at this when I'm back at my PC later today.

However, when you disconnected, may I ask why it said "disconnect by user" rather than "Ozzy timed out"?

I don't know how the crash thing works, but like why would I disconnect lmao, nobody that disconnects gets away with it. Also I have the crash log to prove it man. I know it sounds unbelieveable etc but yeah I was just about to get out of the vehicle, and bam I got black screen and crash. I wouldn't disconnect to leave lol, I have played on fearless since 2013, I'm not that dumb. :L
24 hours later :L

Could I maybe get assistance from another admin?
Reeb's is in a totally different time zone to us as he's from America, I can believe your story and do trust that there is a chance you're telling the truth but I won't be adding anymore to the case and let the reviewing staff member sort it out.
(03-17-2017, 01:20 PM)DVN Wrote: Reeb's is in a totally different time zone to us as he's from America, I can believe your story and do trust that there is a chance you're telling the truth but I won't be adding anymore to the case and let the reviewing staff member sort it out.

Yeah I can understand that, it is just that it has been over 24 hours and my ban is gonna expire in 10 hours, and I would like to play again soon, since I haven't done anything wrong, and I have been waiting and checking the forums constantly, and he has been online a lot, but he told me that was on his phone.

EDIT:

Now I know it is strictly taboo in this community to critise an admin, but like.. c'mon.

I have literally counted how many times he has been online and read other threads: 10 times.

He just read this thread: https://gyazo.com/127c102f91bc23f71a1c849dadd74fb8

5 minutes later: https://gyazo.com/5b5355a7ddc69bdb30e9637110ef5f80
I guess we are waiting this ban out...... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Stop bumping this appeal. I told you I would look into it when I could and I haven't gotten a chance to yet. If you continue to bump this appeal I will issue you a forum warning.

Furthermore, the screenshots of my profile prove nothing. I need to be at a PC in order to download and look at the file you've provided. I've not been home since early yesterday morning as I have been busy with things I have going on as well as dog-sitting for my neighbor. Do not criticize me as it will not help your case at all. As DVN stated, I am in a completely different time zone than the both of you.

Relax. I know your appeal is here. I'll get to it when I can.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]