(03-24-2017, 06:40 PM)CandyCane Wrote: -Snip-

You already applied.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Steam Name: Azza

Hours on the Server: 40+

Roleplay Points: 0

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.): 8, i love Fallout and i play it majority of the time.

What Job do you wish to be?: Vault Dweller

Why should you be this job?: I'm new to the sever and i've role-played a little before but not on this level, Id love to experience this and up my role play skills for the server.

IC Name: Ronnie Barker

Background story: When the war broke out i took shelter in an old abandoned war bunker, there i met my long lost brother, Eugene. Form there we explored the 'new' world, see what it has to throw at us, we became wasteland survivors and lived out there fighting for our lives for roughly 5 year until we wounded up at Vault 83. The atmosphere of the placed was something i had not experienced for a while and i was up for helping out this community. Me and Eugene head out for day scavenges looking to provide for our vault and risk our lives to save the things me love. Before the war i was brought up with my adopted family so i grew up with a pretty tough soul, only sticking up for my self and not bothering with others until i experienced the love from our vault family.

Have you read and understood everything in the post(s) above? Yes i have.
"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change."
Steam Name: Arny

Hours on the Server: 848

Roleplay Points: 5

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.): 5

What Job do you wish to be? Vault Dweller

Why should you be this job? It looks like a fun event and I would love to take part in it.

IC Name: Arny 'Enrica' O'Hara

Background story: Arny was born in Vault 87 and was raised by a mother who left their partner 5 years ago, although, she sadly passed away 10 years later. Arny was crying for nights upon nights. Arny never had a happy life. 

Have you read and understood everything in the post(s) above? Yes
(03-24-2017, 10:12 PM)AzzA Wrote: -Snip-

(03-24-2017, 10:35 PM)Arny Wrote:
-Snip-

Accepted.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Panda's post:
  • RonniBarker
Steam Name: Hesoyam

Hours on the Server: 684

Roleplay Points: 4

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.): 7

What Job do you wish to be? Wasteland Roamer

Why should you be this job? I think it would fit my style of RP, also I would like to explore the RP.

IC Name: Morgan 'K' Anderson

Background story: I'm Morgan, I had a normal life before the Fallout. I had a job, working as security with companies such as the D.I.A. and helping underground groups survive. I'm 53 years of age and I've breathed and lived the city of Fearless for all that time, which has given me the toughness it requires.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:29168554&b=9]
(03-24-2017, 10:45 PM)Hesoyam Wrote: -Snip-

Approved.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
One question:How will we access the server?
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Steam Name: StrikeOne

Hours on the Server: 1230

Roleplay Points: 13

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.): 7

What Job do you wish to be? Wasteland Roamer

Why should you be this job? I remember playing Fallout for the first time. The thing I loved the most was exploring everything and trying to find secret rooms and stuff.

IC Name: Niko 'Strike' White

Background story: Niko always believed a nuclear war would end all of modern society. Therefore he build his own little shelter in his backyard. This shelter would be able to sustain two people for months. One day when his friend Mohammed Al-Hussein and Niko were having lunch and were watching television it all started. The television turned to a blue screen and a howling alarm could be heard coming from it. Niko grabbed everything he needed and invited Mohammed to his shelter. For months they survived in there until one day when the food ran out. Niko and Mohammed headed out the vault with their last few resources and ammunition they had. Since then they've been exploring the wasteland together.

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Iraqi Eagle

Hours on the Server: 750

Roleplay Points: 14

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.): 8

What Job do you wish to be? Wasteland Roamer

Why should you be this job? I think roaming in the fallout universe would really fit my style of RP as I also like the games which allow you to explore the world. 

IC Name: Mohammed ''Iraqi'' Al-Hussein

Background story: Before the fallout, I encountered Niko ''Strike'' White, who was a doomsday prepper. I could never understand people who actaully believed in this myth actually happening. However right when we were having lunch and watching TV in his appartment, the TV turned blue and an alarm sound started going off. Niko knew what was happening and started doing all kinds of things, such as packing his stuff and getting armed up. Luckily I have served in the army almost my whole life, so I knew how to survive and how to handle weapons. I got up and joined him with preparing our stuff to leave, when we heard a growling noise outside... It was time.

Have you read and understood everything in the post(s) above? Yes
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
The following 1 user Likes Iraqi Eagle's post:
  • god
(03-25-2017, 01:02 PM)StrikeOne Wrote: Snip

(03-25-2017, 01:03 PM)Iraqi Eagle Wrote: Snip

Both accepted.

Also, more information on how to join the server will be announced when we actually know ourselves. Stay tuned.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle