Fallout Roleplay Event
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is a Fallout Roleplay organised by Jonas, Panda and Random.
Please read the backstory and listen to the music while reading for full effect.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
***The year is 2342, the world has been plagued by nuclear war and destruction. The world that we used to know has dissolved into a wasteland complete with death and radiation. The grand cities where men and women lived in harmony have deteriorated into something never expected. The beautiful countrysides that we once knew have been wiped away. The great architecture that we have developed has been obliterated, just like our history. No one will ever know what we did in the past, they will only know what we've become, a ravaged civilization never to become what it once was. A desolate wasteland, where radioactivity lives, and will never go away. A tomb that will engulf all humanity, unless someone takes a stand...

As of now, the skies are bland, contaminated with radioactive elements, while the water retains its impurities and remains inept of consumption. Mutants wander the barren lands, as survivors attempt to live their hazardous lives and rebuild their long, lost civilizations. You hear stories of your region prior to the Great War, where it was tranquil and prosperous. But this has changed. Fortunately enough, you live in a vault: a secure fallout shelter built in the late 2060's by Vault-Tec Industries in order to protect humanity from a nuclear war. You are protected by this vault, stuffed away under the surface where radiation presides and mutants stroll. Your vault was labelled as Vault 87, one of the many vaults built to combat this unforgiving work of mankind. It has been opened many times, either to let survivors in, or cast crooks out. This has proven to be ineffective and dangerous, due to the constant harassment of vault dwellers by radroaches, a cockroach mutated by the radioactivity that scavenged life from the nearby lands. Problems arise due to the infestations, and disputes occur.

More problems occur when the radio communications begin to deteriorate and fade into transmissions from the surface. Some transmissions remain passive, while others are very hostile. You can sometimes hear transmissions, once more, from President Eden, the supposed President of the United States. Other transmissions come from the Brotherhood of Steel regarding tactics against aggressive mutants, and bandits. These prove useful, as many vault dwellers now know how to protect themselves. Slowly but surely, the positive reinforcement of the Brotherhood transmissions dissolve and are instead occupied with threats by the great amount of bandits and raiders who wander the wasteland. Vault 87 was once a prosperous vault where the dwellers lived in harmony, but as many of the wastelanders know, Vault-Tec liked to induce experiments upon their victims, specifically this vaults' dwellers. Back when the bombs fell, an F.E.V., or a Forced Evolutionary Virus, was exposed to the dwellers and soon mutated into the super mutants and centaurs we all know today. But after about 200 years of mutation, in around 2282 a group of survivors and scavengers entered the vault and wiped out the mutants inside, securing it and creating a safehouse for themselves. They cleaned up all they could and found records of what the vault was like before the virus was administered. They tried to recreate it as much they could, adopting the well known G.O.A.T. test, an assessment on what role a dweller would take, and even finding ,in some rubble, a G.E.C.K., whatever that is. But unfortunately, the morale of the dwellers dwindles and they begin to panic, but are interrupted by the Overseer, the manager of the vault.

The Overseer is respected by most, but is also believed to be corrupted by some. These dwellers believe that there must be reforms to keep the peace inside the vault. On the other hand, the supporters of the Overseer believe he does his job well, and refer to him as the savior of all. The Overseer's name is Nathan Williams, the alleged great grandson of Fergal
Williams, the original overseer of the vault. It is time for an appropriate adjustment inside the vault, and this is where you come in. Your job is to keep yourself safe inside the vault, or venture out into the wasteland to try and make a living. This is where your story begins, O' Lone Wanderer...***

ROBCO INDUSTRIES UNIFIED OPERATING SYSTEM
COPYRIGHT 2075-2077 ROBCO INDUSTRIES
>Power On.

Welcome User, TS87V.
RobcOS v.85.
© 2076 RobCo.

WELCOME TO ROBCO INDUSTRIES™ TERMALINK PROTOCOL.

>LOGON TS87V-A.

ENTER PASSWORD NOW.

4 ATTEMPT(S) LEFT: ****                          

0xF92C %*-}'!.-[)#! 0xF9F8 :($-?!!}'%_(                  
0xF938 (>!];-/\[=(, 0xFA04 /?;_;#"]!!:,                  
0xF944 @PARTNERSHIP 0xFA10 %'%{.@@}#?|+             
0xF950 S=\]%,*?++:] 0xFA1C ="||^<@-|PUR                  
0xF96C #\--(??%=^\? 0xFA28 IFICATION(^S                 
0xF978 ]$/!]'|]=}"| 0xFA34 ECLUSIONIST>                  
0xF984 REPRIMANDING 0xFA40 .,"CONSTRUCT   >REPRIMANDING.               
0xF980 :(%CIVILIZAT 0xFA4C ION@'_'=':'>   Entry Denied.               
0xF99C ION:(]=%?|{A 0xFA58 =!.;/'+.@'/D   7/12 Correct.               
0xF908 PPRECIATION' 0xFA64 ISAPPEARING%                   
0xF9A4 :*CONVERSATI 0xFA70 ,]%?<TRANSMI   >TRANSMISSION.         
0xF9B0 ON=.:="+$@#< 0xFA7C SSION,}"/'},   Exact Match!               
0xF9BC ['<'%':}!%;+ 0xFA88 \"%\^?<(|APP   Please wait while the                
0xF9C8 '('#'?,.%*!+ 0xFA94 REHENSIVE}<+   system is accessed.               
0xF9D4 =\.\?/(!|#?< 0xFAA0 "<\^+].^^'._                  
0xF9E0 |[)???@?%{CI 0xFAAC ;++}{=/'\ENC                  
0xF9EC RCUMSTANCE_= 0xFAB8 OUNTERING*};

ENTER PATH.

>C:\Users\TS87V-A\log\Trespass\run.exe\

RUNNING PROGRAM.

-RobCo Trespasser Management System-
====================================
RobcoOS v.85.
© 2076 RobCo.
|User Log:
| >> Administrator (RobCoID 2347-P)
| >> New Admin: John.
| >> Welcome New User, John.
| >> NEW_TARGETING_PARAM:
| >>>John_userGroup.

>END.

PROGRAM TERMINATED.
ENTER PATH.

>C:\Users\TS87V-A\Log\Administration\message.docx\

RUNNING PROGRAM.

Vault Roles Wrote:Current Roles for Vault Citizens:

Vault Dweller:
An average citizen of Vault 87.

Vault Engineer:
A vault citizen who specializes in engineering, most likely with the vault door itself.

Vault Cook:
A vault citizen who is employed to cook food for the vault dwellers.

[b]Vault Nurse.

As a nurse, your job is to make sure everyone within the vault is healthy and feeling 100%[/b]

Vault Instructor:
A vault citizen in charge of educating the young ones, and maybe, the older ones too.

Vault Chaplain:
A vault citizen who exercises his faith and teaches others about it.

Vault Security Guard:
A vault citizen appointed as a guard to keep the peace inside the vault.

Vault Overseer:
The leader of the vault, and the savior of its dwellers...

Wasteland Roles Wrote:Current Roles for Wasteland Citizens:

Wasteland Roamer

The average survivors who live outside the vault. These survivors can be of any profession, including scavengers or raiders.

Wasteland Peacekeeper
A wastelander who dedicates him or herself to keeping the peace in the wasteland. Ranked under the Wasteland Sheriff.

Wasteland Sheriff
A wastelander who keeps the peace wherever he or she can.

Enclave Soldier
A soldier who is enlisted by the Enclave and President Eden.

President Eden
The President of The United States of America.

The event will take place on a Saturday, and will last at least three hours.

The map will be RP_Fallout3_v002, by OptimUm, you can download this from the Steam Workshop.

Here is the link to the Map: Steam Community Map Link.

You will also need four content packs for the map to work correctly:

The event's date is currently set on Saturday, March 25th, 2017. (This may change)

The event's date is currently set from 8PM GMT to 11PM-12AM GMT
Remember to roleplay in world's current situation, a dystopian apocalypse. This should be self-explanatory.
You must obey these rules to partake in the event. The rules are as follows:

1. No weapons may be used unless given permission by any of the organizers.

2. Follow all the server rules.      

3. You must follow the RP specific situation at all times.

4. Roleplay seriously.

5. Finally, have fun and be nice.

Keep in mind that FailRP, FearRP, etc. are treated as per usual as if on the other servers. Don't mess around. Thank You.

You are allowed to build if it fits your current RP situation.

Also, always be prepared to be questioned by the Overseer and his custodians.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: VeFoQFz.png]
Please make sure you fit these prerequisites before posting your application. Thank you.
1. Knowledge of basic Roleplay Elements.
2. Being able to type/speak well in English.
3. Being able to write a well-developed application.
4. Being serious and mature.
5. Following the rules of the event.

Vault Dweller (6/*)
An average citizen of Vault 87.

Arny
Azza
CandyCane
mobiledove
Teddy
AzzA
Arny
-Mr Rebel 59-
Loco
Tomo
JoshZ

Vault Engineer: (3/3)
A vault citizen who specializes in engineering, most likely with the vault door itself.

Joe Joe Binks
John Silver
Mintblackbeard

Vault Cook: (1/1)
A vault citizen who is employed to cook food for the vault dwellers. 

dawson270500

Vault Nurse. (2/2)
 As a nurse, your job is to make sure everyone within the vault is healthy and feeling 100%

Lesanka
[FL:RP] DVN
Vault Instructor (1/1)
A vault citizen in charge of educating the young ones, and maybe, the older ones too.

Centurion

Vault Chaplain (1/1)
A vault citizen who exercises his faith and teaches others about it.

Divey

Vault Security Guard (3/3)
A vault citizen appointed as a guard to keep the peace inside the vault.

Jonas
General Weed
Random
Vault Overseer (1/1)
The leader of the vault, and the savior of its dwellers…

Panda

Roles for Wasteland Citizens:

Wasteland Roamer (8/*)
The average survivors who live outside the vault. These survivors can be of any profession, including scavengers or raiders.

GI Yonno
Hesoyam
JunkAstronomer
Rukka
Sharpshooter
The Best Goat
Wax
Iraqi Eagle
StrikeOne
Balls
Wolfie
Wasteland Peacekeeper (3/3)
A wastelander who dedicates him or herself to keeping the peace in the wasteland. Ranked under the Wasteland Sheriff.

Eclipze
Envy
Janzo

Wasteland Sheriff (1/1)
A wastelander who keeps the peace wherever he or she can.

NJPerry

Enclave Soldier (3/3)
A soldier who is enlisted by the Enclave and President Eden.

Doge!
MrFinnConlon
Ratatorskrr

President Eden (1/1)
The President of the United States of America.

Horseman

[b]Hours on the Server:[/b]

[b]Roleplay Points:[/b]

[b]Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.):[/b]

[b]What Job do you wish to be?[/b]

[b]Why should you be this job?[/b]

[b]IC Name:[/b]

[b]Background story:[/b]

[b]Have you read and understood everything in the post(s) above?[/b]
Random: Graphics and Writing the thread.
Jonas: Writing the thread.

Additional Information (IMPORTANT):

This map is extremely detailed and large. Please stay out of the restricted boundaries and roleplay efficiently.

Thank you for reading, and we truly hope you enjoy!
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Reserved
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Panda's post:
  • Jonas
Reserved..

Let's do this!
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Jonas
Aw,damn,12 AM is too late for me
Good luck for those attending
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Steam Name: NJperry

Hours on the Server: 1043 +

Roleplay Points: 7

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.): 5-6. I have only watched my friends playing Fallout 4 but I remember quite alot and believe I know just about enough. 5-6/10

What Job do you wish to be? Wasteland Sheriff

Why should you be this job? I am going to quite deep with this character, I believe I can be good in leader roles, can communicate very good with my team The Best Goat and Envy. 

IC Name: Nate "NJ" Jagger but for the Event it will be "Roland Bishop".

Background story: Before billions of human lives ended on the day the rain of hell showered on the earth turning it into this desert wasteland overflowing with hungry monsters that crave flesh and animals that once cuddled next to their owners on the couch now rip into peoples bodies to quench their thirst for blood and human skin, Roland Bishop was an expert hunter who spent his days, hunting and catching the wildest of animals, he captured and killed Tigers, Hippos, Komodo Dragons, Sharks, Crocodiles, Lions and many many more. Roland spent his entire childhood learning how to survive in the harshest of environments tracking Deer's for miles through the forests, battling black bears with nothing but a knife and conquering natures greatest threats depending only on instinct, this man knows what it takes to survive.

Roland's survival instinct arose even before the horrific aftermath of the nuclear fire struck everyone, he knew that a nuclear war was coming, he built a fully protective shelter in his backyard despite never hoping to actually need it, the day came when he did.

Roland now walks the ash covered grounds sprinkled with decaying corpses, shattered homes, black swamps that were once rivers and crumbled grounds with his four fellow protectors, three being human and the fourth being his trusty GS3G1 Rifle which he was given as a present by his father on his 18th Birthday. Roland and his other brave protectors try to interpret any good they can in this intense chaos, madness and hostile environments by keeping the weak safe and defeating the hideous monsters that roam these grounds. 

[b]Have you read and understood everything in the post(s) above? [/b]

[b]Yes I have, however I will continue to read it over the next few days to keep myself fully updated.[/b]
The following 3 users Like NJperry's post:
  • Panda, Random, Jonas
I absolutely love the Fallout story and Fallout 4...

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Envy

Hours on the Server: 450

Roleplay Points: 2

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.): 7.5

What Job do you wish to be? [b]Wasteland Peacekeeper[/b]

Why should you be this job? I think I will make a great Wasteland Peacekeeper because I have great communication and knowledge. I know how to follow commands and I will make sure to follow everything my Sheriff tells me to do.

IC Name: Marcus Serra

Background story: [b]Before the explosion I was a family man, my job was to keep peace or better known as a Cop. I started out in the Ohio Police Academy when I was 15 and Learnt everything I could on how to become a cop, from gun training and to disarming. I liked to keep peace and hated when things broke out of control, I believe that if everyone is happy then crime will be lowered. I use violence as my last resort, I like to speak things out. I don't like to speak much of my family and Hate to be asked about them too. You will see a different side of me if you do!![/b]

Have you read and understood everything in the post(s) above? Yes I have, All rules, times and information read and understood!!
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 2 users Like Envy's post:
  • Panda, Random
Steam Name: MrFinnConlon

Hours on the Server: 1440+

Roleplay Points: 6

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.):5

What Job do you wish to be? Vault Engineer (EDIT: I am open to other roles too like Vault Security Guard)

Why should you be this job?  I have an interest in becoming a civil engineer and with current experience in the field. I have a practical mindset and am fairly handy. My understanding of mechanical systems is detailed all which I think will help me in this role as well as my extensive knowledge of technical jargon.

IC Name: Finn.W.Conlon

Background story: Finn Conlon is a 32-year-old male that has migrated from Old Blighty to Evo City. He is an affluent member of the upper-middle class and resides in Purple House, Villas St, Villas. Due to his wealth and class, he has gained a large number of air miles, visiting exotics places and travelling a lot too. However, he has a dark past. He can often find himself in sticky situations with the police and violence is sometimes needed. During his upbringing he used to play around in his dad's workshop learning and being inspired by the world of mechanics.  Now his large new house in villas has a large workshop where Finn can tinker with tools and begin ambitions projects.
As Finn grew in age he began to revert to a simpler life, and decided that he would fabricate a large sailing ship for future sea exploration. 

Have you read and understood everything in the post(s) above? Yes
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
The following 2 users Like MrFinnConlon's post:
  • Panda, Random
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Joe Joe Binks

Hours on the Server: 869

Roleplay Points: 6

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.): 6/7

What Job do you wish to be? Vault Security Guard

Why should you be this job? I believe I would suit this job very well as I have created mini-event based around Vault RP's in the past and having experience in Overseeing the people and watching the guards I believe it is about time I have a try at it myself.

IC Name: Joseph Vantiago Deacon

Background story: A Rich man who was striving during the 21st Century. After the news of Cryogenic procedures hit the news Joseph payed a large some of money to be Frozen in a Cryostasis chamber. The life he expected to be woken up in wasn't the one he received with all his money worthless and everything he created had gone.

Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 2 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Random, Panda
Steam Name:
Janzo 火

Hours on the Server:
900+

Roleplay Points:

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.):
A littlebit but not fully. I have played about an hour of Fallout 4
What Job do you wish to be?
Wasteland PeaceKeeper

Why should you be this job?
I want to keep the peace in this desolate wasteland

IC Name:
Semichi 'Zo' Aquino

Background story:
I am a strong woman that survived the apocalypse by hard work and determination, Ive tried to help everyone i could but some unfortuantely did not make it...

Have you read and understood everything in the post(s) above?
yes
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
Steam Name: [FL] Divey

Hours on the Server: 1500+

Roleplay Points: 22

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.): 8

What Job do you wish to be? Vault Chaplain

Why should you be this job? I love the Fallout universe and would like to fulfil a passive role within the event and I believe by achieving the role of Chaplain I will be able to create interesting role play opportunities within the vault and it will be fun to explore how religion will react to the world's atomic wasteland.

IC Name: Father Pete

Background story: Father Pete's family have been fulfilling the role of Chaplain for many years and so naturally is was to be expected that Peter would take upon that role when his father came of age. He would spend his childhood being indoctrinated in the Christian religion and his family took it upon themselves to twist the Bible to the new world society has found itself in, creating opinions on the monsters from outside the vault and scaring the people within about the abominations that God has created to remind us of us going against God's will by going to war and ruining his beautiful, beautiful planet. Like the Pope did before the war, Pete's family claim to have a direct link to God and would often tell the dwellers of what God has demanded of them and would manipulate this to their own will, but of course, that's kept within the family.

EDIT: I can provide moderation to the event as well as this role, if needed.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • Panda