Fallout Roleplay Event
Would love to take part! Let's do it!
Steam Name: GI Yonno

Hours on the Server: 336

Roleplay Points: 1

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.): 8

What Job do you wish to be? Wasteland Roamer

Why should you be this job?  I've spent many hours roaming the wastelands on the past 4 games in the series and always wanted to have some sort of multiplayer gameplay for it. I see no better opportunity than this one to put it into reality by RolePlaying the scenario.

IC Name: Ronald "GI" Stoppable (Will be changed into Ronald "Guy" Stoppable for the RP.)

Background story: Ronald has never told his name to others due to trust issues. Most people just call him "Him" or "Guy". Found under an overpass by some merchants, they took him in and used him for profit, herding brahmin. He worked off his debt and then some. No-one's ever wanted him and he's never wanted anyone. He wanders the wastes looking for the biggest and baddest weapons so he can take everything from a world that screwed him from the second he was born. He can sweet talk his way out of a sticky situation if he thinks there's a profit to be made, but if things go south he's not averse to using his trusty ol' grenade machine gun to "fix" things.

Have you read and understood everything in the post(s) above? Yes.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Steam Name:-Mr Rebel 59-

Hours on the Server: Currently 585

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.): 7-8, i've been playing fallout since fallout 3, i haven't played it in a while though.

What Job do you wish to be?: Vault Dweller

Why should you be this job?: I enjoy playing fallout so id love to experience first person role-play as the typical vault dweller.

IC Name: Eugene 'Armor abs' Krabs

Background story: As once a wasteland explorer and surviving the final blast of the nuclear war, i stumbled upon vault 83 with my long time friend Ronnie Barker. However at first i was quite hostile due to the horrid scenes of the wasteland, i soon warm up to the fact of working for a vault community. Now a days i strive to provide for my vault, making day long trips to scavenge, looking for supplies and other survivors that will pay tribute to our vault. Though out my stay here I've made a lot of alliances, I also met my love there, her name is Jessica. I've learned particular skills such as fixing and repairing power armor and emergency generators. Before the war i was a hard working solider. Fighting for the things i love were some of my best memories; i got shot in my left shoulder which left my arm scarred and pretty broken for a few months. Having a job like this meant i had to keep my body in fit condition and learn all the basic medical skills which come in handy a lot now the world has changed.

Have you read and understood everything in the post(s) above?: Yes, I've read and understand however i may be 30 mins late to the start as i finish work at 8.
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
The following 1 user Likes Rebdogg's post:
  • Divey
(03-24-2017, 06:09 PM)mr_rebelz_59 Wrote: -Snip-

Accepted.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Hours on the Server: 331

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.): 8/10. I loved fallout 3 and 4, completed 4 more than once due to the multiple endings.

What Job do you wish to be? Vault Dweller

Why should you be this job? I really enjoyed the Fallout games and wanted to get to know the vault more except in the games you always find a way out of it.

IC Name: Jessica 'Candy' Parker

Background story: I am a survivor of the Nuclear War. I practically spent all my life in Vault 83. I arrived when I was 8, I'm now 18 years old. I met my soulmate at 15, obviously we met in the vault, only he'd just arrived, I'd been here years. He fought through anything for me, got shot for me. He was my best friend. I used to wonder when I'll ever get out of this place...And one day I did. It was amazing. The world at it's raw. Nobody around, the silence suffocating the air. It felt like a relief to look at what the world had become and to think I, out of seven billion people, survived. Everything was torn from it's ore. After a few years the air smelt fresh, like oxygen. I could breathe. I heard nothing but the breeze skimming my ears and my footsteps compressing the rubble. The minute I stepped outside the air lifted me up. It felt like I was flying...But I couldn't live outside. I would never be able to survive. There are cruel people out there, mutants. I would've died if it wasn't for this Vault. I used to take it for granted but now I appreciate everything they provided for me. They saved me.

(03-24-2017, 06:26 PM)CandyCane Wrote: -Snip-

Accepted.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Steam Name: Wax

Hours on the Server: 103

Roleplay Points: 0

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.): 6

What Job do you wish to be? Wasteland Roamer

Why should you be this job? I have played through the Fallout games multiple times and i am very familiar with them. In the games i always loved exploring new cities and bartering to get the best deal and making the most money at the same time. This opporunity of recreating the world in a multiplayer scenario is really cool and i would love to be a part of that.

IC Name: Dan Schneider

Background story: Dan Schneider was a soldier stationed in Washington DC when the bombs fell, he took shelter in a Vault tec Vault located under a military base. Beacuse the Vault was still under construction eventually the radiation got inside leaving no survivors Except Dan who became a ghoul. Dan became tough from the abuse and hate that came from the wasteland population. He also learned to barter and scavenge the wasteland always keeping his finger on the trigger.

Have you read and understood everything in the post(s) above? Yes I have.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:42675657&b=8]
Steam Name: JessicaCandyX

Hours on the Server: 331

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.): 8/10. I loved fallout 3 and 4, completed 4 more than once due to the multiple endings.

What Job do you wish to be? Vault Dweller

Why should you be this job? I really enjoyed the Fallout games and wanted to get to know the vault more except in the games you always find a way out of it.

IC Name: Jessica 'Candy' Parker

Background story: I am a survivor of the Nuclear War. I practically spent all my life in Vault 83. I arrived when I was 8, I'm now 18 years old. I met my soulmate at 15, obviously we met in the vault, only he'd just arrived, I'd been here years. He fought through anything for me, got shot for me. He was my best friend. I used to wonder when I'll ever get out of this place...And one day I did. It was amazing. The world at it's raw. Nobody around, the silence suffocating the air. It felt like a relief to look at what the world had become and to think I, out of seven billion people, survived. Everything was torn from it's ore. After a few years the air smelt fresh, like oxygen. I could breathe. I heard nothing but the breeze skimming my ears and my footsteps compressing the rubble. The minute I stepped outside the air lifted me up. It felt like I was flying...But I couldn't live outside. I would never be able to survive. There are cruel people out there, mutants. I would've died if it wasn't for this Vault. I used to take it for granted but now I appreciate everything they provided for me. They saved me.

The following 1 user Likes JessicaCandyX's post:
  • Divey
(03-24-2017, 05:45 PM)GI Yonno Wrote: -Snip-

Approved!
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(03-24-2017, 06:38 PM)DanSchneider Wrote: -Snip-

Approved!
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]