(03-14-2017, 06:37 PM)Ratatoskrr Wrote: -Snip-

All above Accepted!
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Eclipze

Hours on the Server: 787

Roleplay Points: 15

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.): 7

What Job do you wish to be? I wish to be a Wasteland Peacekeeper

Why should you be this job? I wish to be this job because it seems like a fun job. RPing as a law enforcer in a society outside the vault.

IC Name: Andrew jackson

Background story: Andrew Jackson was a local sheriff before his new life and served in the military before that. He had a wife and 2 kids who are today unfornately dead. When the nuclear bomb was dropped he became a Wasteland Peacekeeper instead.

Have you read and understood everything in the post(s) above? Yes
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • Random
(03-14-2017, 06:49 PM)Eclipze Wrote: -Snip-

Approved!
The following 1 user Likes Jonas's post:
  • Eclipze
UPDATED.

Steam Name: Rukka

Hours on the Server: 830+

Roleplay Points:0

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.): 6. I played fallout 3 couple of years ago and have played a little bit of fallout 4.

What Job do you wish to be? Wasteland Roamer

Why should you be this job? I think I will be able to play his part well with the knowledge I have within the role of aggressiveRP!

IC Name: ''Rico Rukka'' but will be playing ''Johnny Webb''.

Background story: Johnny is a self-taught fighter who has lived a lonely life. His Mother died when he was 11 and since then he has learned to survive.

Have you read and understood everything in the post(s) above? I have read and understood everything.
(03-14-2017, 06:52 PM)Rukka Wrote: -Snip-

Accepted!
Looks fun

Sadly I won't be able to attend the event due to reasons

But good luck everyone involved and enjoy yourselves!

P.S I love the effort you've put into this Jonas, good stuff!
[Image: unknown.png]
The following 4 users Like Broccoli's post:
  • Jonas, Envy, Random, Panda
I just realised this is the weekend before my mock so I won't be able to attend.

It looks like its going to be a load of fun however!
The following 1 user Likes chopchop1614's post:
  • Random
Hello everyone!

Seeing as the unlimited jobs (Dweller & Roamer) are not that interesting to some people, therefor anyone who wish to join the event can simply get the code on the day, and then depending on what needs people the 2 jobs will be split out, this also goes for if someone who applied didn't show up, then his/her job can be taken.

Thank you,
Jonas.
The following 2 users Like Jonas's post:
  • Goat, Random
Steam Name:[FL:RP]Junky(OfficerNoor)

Hours on the Server:286

Roleplay Points: None

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.): 6/10

What Job do you wish to be?: Wasteland Roamer

Why should you be this job?: I believe i should get this job because i wan't to roleplay as a Wasteland Scavenger , and i have experience from other servers as a scavenger.

IC Name: Spock "Golden Tooth" Garman

Background story: A middle-aged male , born to a single mother in a remote region in this vast wasteland , Father died due to radscorpion sting when Spock was fifteen years of age , mother died when he was twenty years old. Spock's father used to scavenge for supplies in the wasteland just to keep the whole family alive and he has decided to carry on his father's footsteps since he has taught him the in's and out's of the wasteland , and mainly because he does not know any particular skill that can give him a better job. His nickname "Golden Tooth" came because his two front teeth have been browned due to the amount of fluorine he likes to add in his water.

Have you read and understood everything in the post(s) above? : Yes , i have.

NOTICE: I am not able to attend at 8:00 PM GMT , I can join the server half an hour after the event starts.
(03-19-2017, 07:39 PM)JunkAstronomer Wrote: -Snip-

Approved!