Drive more careful
Well seems like this is working :3
Good job Soulripper!
(01-06-2012, 10:34 PM)Eric Wrote:
(01-06-2012, 10:14 PM)Serpent Lord Wrote:
(01-06-2012, 09:56 PM)Eric Wrote: I have a sollution all cars max speed = 1MPH.

Then what's the point of having cars?

I was kidding ofcourseSkeptical!

But i have to say, When i drive an taxi car the steering is weird.
Takes long for 1 turn

Take a driving lesson and learn to drive

maybe?

[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
Oh god, I don't think I'll be driving Cheese

Soul you need to script a speed pause thingy for cars, So they can go a certain speed, No one is able to go a certain speed without tapping 'W' every 3 seconds...
The following 1 user Likes Jamie's post:
  • ZeroX
(01-10-2012, 12:47 AM)Jamie Wrote: Oh god, I don't think I'll be driving Cheese

Soul you need to script a speed pause thingy for cars, So they can go a certain speed, No one is able to go a certain speed without tapping 'W' every 3 seconds...

You mean Cruise Control? Nudelholz suggested that already. Not implemented though.
Here:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=7934
The following 1 user Likes Serpent Lord's post:
  • Dutchman
It's hard to drive good due to the epic lag spikes :/
(01-10-2012, 05:55 AM)lowerflowerpower Wrote: It's hard to drive good due to the epic lag spikes :/

Kinda this but if you go slow its not really a problem i was lagging like crazy and i was able to go a good 40mph without cdming evryone in sight.
The following 1 user Likes TJ3003's post:
  • ZeroX
i MAY run over by mistake, I'm a good driver, Just sometimes my game lags so much, I just can't control anything, And my screen freezes, Therefore I don't even know where i'm going. D:

(01-10-2012, 01:23 AM)Serpent Lord Wrote:
(01-10-2012, 12:47 AM)Jamie Wrote: Oh god, I don't think I'll be driving Cheese

You mean Cruise Control? Nudelholz suggested that already. Not implemented though.
Here:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=7934

I used to play on a server with cruise control. Was realy helping. People were also stopping for red lights there. But no one does that on fearless. Sad

(02-03-2012, 05:50 PM)Dutchman Wrote: I used to play on a server with cruise control. Was realy helping. People were also stopping for red lights there. But no one does that on fearless. Sad

Sadly, people on FL don't even relise that the Traffic light even exists...
People should probably be explained to by the admins that they have lost access and why. Because I constantly see people ask "wtf? why i can no spawn car?!?! it say i no have access"