Cruise speed for cars
Question 
Title of Suggestion: Cruise speed for cars

Description: By typing in /cruise or pressing a certain key like shift, the car will go from normal speed into cruise speed which would be about 15km/h. While in cruise speed you can't drive faster than this. If you press shift again the car goes back into normal mode and you can go faster.

Maybe an additional command like /cruise 30, which sets the cruise speed higher.

Why: Everybody knows the problem, President sets the speedlimit to 20km/h, now you in your overpowered BMW press W, slow down, press W, slow down, press W, slow down... and so on. It would be easier to control your car like this. It would make it easier to follow speed limits and it will make driving more controllable.

I think it's a quite easy to add feature which will enhance driving.
Dare to think!
The following 7 users Like Nudelholz's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie, SilentGamer, CrAzyWirE, Visual, Pyrax, Fishy, ImperialSheep
+ Support. I suppose this is related to everyone posting about the speeding issues. Thank you for suggesting this, but unfortunately criminals and people who just don't care want to go as fast as possible for a thrill, and wouldn't obey it like the normal, law abiding citizen would.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Idea
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

+Support.
© Nudelholz
+Support.
I seem to recall this being suggested a while ago. Anywho, +support from me.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Simple, yet brilliant.
+ support
+ support
This is by far one of the best ideas we've had in a while. Would really benefit those who do convoys and stuff like that.

Big support.
+Support Really good idea.
+Support