[FL:T] Trial Admin Returns
We appreciate all the comments and it all is duly noted.

The reason as to why we wanted to change the rank name was to be clear that his is an overhaul and to be clear of what the position is about. Moderator will be forever associated with what it has been and changing the meaning of it would be rather pointless, when there is a perfectly fit name for it; Trial Admin. Furthermore, this rank has existed before in Fearless and to my knowledge it worked well. This time around we will be monitoring the rank far more, in contrast to the mod rank where we left them be to do their stuff and we'd bring up their promotion when we felt it was a good time or not.

It's mainly about a clear and just communication. I do not think it sounds darkRP-ish or anything alike, I think it sounds proper to what it is. Why hide the very meaning of the name when its purpose is similar in either way? I see your point Infernaw and perhaps can imagine it happening, but as a moderator I was under that type of scrutiny during my first period and my second as moderator, so in all fairness I'd say it is an irrelevant point. The moderator has been without guidelines for years and it was far closer to admin rank than what moderator rank was originally designed as this time around.. and seeing as Trial Admin rank is a well needed one and something that has subconsciously been used throughout these past 3 if not 5 years, we feel that it is time to make the community aware and with knowledge of the rank a certain player beholds.

Certain details will be worked out and dealt with within the staff team, rest assured. It all may seem confusing, but we are doing this to ease the procedure of a new staff member as well as giving the ex-mod/now trial more abilities to show their capabilities but also to make the rank more worthwhile.

Sorry if this message was unclear, I just got back from a 4 hours highway drive and my mind is a bit across the place.. if you got any further questions, I'll try and answer them.

And yeah, the rank image below the name is butt ugly, we're working on a new design (stay tuned.. might become a community effort *WINK WINK ENVY*)
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 3 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Random, Joe Joe, Jonas
Good to hea your monitoring them.
Kind Regards

That guy. Ive resigned from contributor 4 times now.
Could of at least kept the Smiley Face in-game, Hard to seperate the Red Diamonds Ruby from the Donator Hearts
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 2 users Like Envy's post:
  • Marvin, Eclipze
(03-12-2017, 03:46 PM)Envy Wrote:
Could of at least kept the Smiley Face in-game, Hard to seperate the Red Diamonds Ruby from the Donator Hearts

This type of feedback is what I'm looking for. You make a good point. It can be easily changed, so we'll take this into consideration.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Envy
(03-12-2017, 03:52 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote:

This type of feedback is what I'm looking for. You make a good point. It can be easily changed, so we'll take this into consideration.

Maybe it could be Emerald instead of Ruby? After all, it is our colour now anyway  Tounge
The following 2 users Like NJperry's post:
  • Envy, Jonas
I honestly don't like the Ruby, as said it's hard to tell us apart from donators and such, what i'd suggest is this icon;

[Image: lightning.png]

It will be much easier to tell us apart from others, and just looks good anyway.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 2 users Like Jonas's post:
  • Random, Envy
I still prefer the smiley face in TS and in game because the moderators trial admins are always happy!
[Image: unknown.png]
The following 5 users Like Broccoli's post:
  • Envy, Random, Archer, Eclipze, MrFinnConlon
I see this as a good change, I hope all trail-admins do good!

Good luck!
(03-12-2017, 03:53 PM)NJperry Wrote:
(03-12-2017, 03:52 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote:

Maybe it could be Emerald instead of Ruby? After all, it is our colour now anyway  Tounge

I like this idea but please don't make it look like something out of minecraft.

Many thanks,
Rukka.
I don't like the new name actually.Concept is good-the name is not.
Example:Jonas has been a very active mod for months,and Trial Admin sounds a bit like downplaying his service
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep