Cutting down trees or mining.
[Image: 4.jpg]

With something alike ?
Why not, it would encourage passiveRP.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 2 users Like Generation's post:
  • Molyneux481, Janzo 火
-Support

It makes playthrough a grind. I don't like the idea because it doesn't mean players will join any more than otherwise. Also, it's not very original and in my opinion, this is everywhere, and even the likes of other simmilar communities, take a good look at them and see  their playerbase. A new way to grind for cash won't get us any more than the larger of the group of other communities.
(05-23-2017, 06:55 PM)||̛-͠ P͠ro͢m̧pt Wrote: It makes playthrough a grind.
How so?
Doing it would be completely optional.

If you don't want to cut trees, then don't. But it may be good for those that do want to do it.

You can always just stand in a room for hours on end doing nothing but contra, oh what fun that sounds like.
Me personally would rather be doing something to keep myself active while playing and also getting money from doing it.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
(05-23-2017, 08:04 PM)RIC0H Wrote:
(05-23-2017, 06:55 PM)||̛-͠ P͠ro͢m̧pt Wrote: It makes playthrough a grind.
How so?
Doing it would be completely optional.

If you don't want to cut trees, then don't. But it may be good for those that do want to do it.

You can always just stand in a room for hours on end doing nothing but contra, oh what fun that sounds like.
Me personally would rather be doing something to keep myself active while playing and also getting money from doing it.

Okay, how do people make money? They farm.

People are going to want more money

And this happens: people gather round the trees and mines, rinse repeating for more cash.

People don't do much contra as before, except for when they do aggrp. Secondly, that's illegal on law so people don't do it as much

Tree cutting won't be illegal,
And so people will be constantly rinse repeat rinse repeat grinding for money

This will make contraband outdated, and yes you can argue people will

I'll also note people prefer so on the second server due to desolate.

This means people will be there, chopping down treees for money and not much else, ON thenmainn server, compared to contra
(05-23-2017, 06:28 PM)Generation Wrote: [Image: 4.jpg]

With something alike ?
Why not, it would encourage passiveRP.

I know I've already plus supported but this looks brilliant! Something like this will be really cool and actually give a passive way and fun way to earn money, even with NPC there will still be player interaction as we all would be in one spot of the map mining or chopping trees so there still will be interactions, adding NPCs would not take that aspect away the way I see it.
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
The following 1 user Likes Rebdogg's post:
  • Molyneux481
(05-23-2017, 08:42 PM)||̛-͠ P͠ro͢m̧pt Wrote: Okay, how do people make money? They farm.

People are going to want more money

And this happens: people gather round the trees and mines, rinse repeating for more cash.

People don't do much contra as before, except for when they do aggrp. Secondly, that's illegal on law so people don't do it as much

Tree cutting won't be illegal,
And so people will be constantly rinse repeat rinse repeat grinding for money

This will make contraband outdated, and yes you can argue people will

I'll also note people prefer so on the second server due to desolate.

This means people will be there, chopping down treees for money and not much else, ON thenmainn server, compared to contra

All that needs to be done is alter the payout.
So say your truck can only carry 8 logs and each log will sell for $100, this will give you $800 per trip. This makes contra the better way of getting money, but runs the risk of doing something illegal and being busted for it.

Also cutting trees and transporting logs also runs the risk of being carjacked, this way the carjacker could take the logs you just got and sell them themselves.

The issue with contra is that people tend to stay in their home protecting their contra, which in turn gives less interactions on the server.
Whereas with mining and tree cutting there would be more interactions as people would be out and about.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
+support
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
+ Support
-Support

It may enhance RP, but it will become as unused as the Doctor.
+support
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.