Cutting down trees or mining.
Title of Suggestion: Cutting down tress or mining.

Description: Basically you would cut down a tree to earn some more money. For obvious reasons the tree wouldn't fall down in the game. This would be a good way to get the new players earning some money. This would also open up a new roleplay and would make things more enjoyable. By adding this you would have to add a axe, this could be a number of axes or chainsaws. There would also have to be a npc to sell the wood. 

Why: Nearly every roleplay server has this technique and it seems to work. I personally will spend hours roleplaying as a miner or lumberjack. It will open a new roleplay for player. Also its a fast way for new players to earn money and for them to sit back and watch how the server is run.

The following 2 users Like Molyneux481's post:
  • Arch.B, Ratatoskrr
+Support

Promotes Passive roleplay/ Adds more passive roleplays
Adds more legal ways to earn money

The following 2 users Like Yellow's post:
  • Timmy, Iraqi Eagle
+Support

I don't normally support many suggestions, however, this is a neat, and minimal idea that wouldn't add much more demand on the server. The roleplay it would add would be passive and interesting, but still limited - though it is yet another way to earn money. The feature could work much like fishing currently, with some user interaction; logs/rocks could be added to the player's inventory upon each swing, then marketable/sellable to some NPC in the map.
-
Meteor (rep)
Massive +Support!
Kind Regards

That guy. Ive resigned from contributor 4 times now.
+Support.
As long as you don't earn too much tho.
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
I think this has been suggested before
-support
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
-Support
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
+Support
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
+Support
10 seconds to cut down a tree, $5 per tree. $30 a minute. Seems fair(?) since it can't be more OP than contraband and it's not a super OP way to make money(?).
+Support