Christmas Server Suggestion
+ Support but the time span may mean that new members who have just got Garry's Mod for Christmas (it's possible) and decide to join the Fearless community will think that you can never use those aggressive items, unless it's made clear that they are only locked for a certain amount of time.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Idea
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

maybe only enable the small weapons?there still needs to be a government incase of rulebreakers and minges,maybe just enable flareguns and pistols,anyway,huge + support
(12-13-2011, 09:07 AM)SilentGamer Wrote: + Support but the time span may mean that new members who have just got Garry's Mod for Christmas (it's possible) and decide to join the Fearless community will think that you can never use those aggressive items, unless it's made clear that they are only locked for a certain amount of time.
This is a good idea.

(12-13-2011, 10:40 AM)EGI (R.A.A.) [SEA]Kai Meiuqer Wrote: maybe only enable the small weapons?
No.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Good idea! Cheese
+Support
OMG, no weapons at all? -leaves the community- Just kidding. Cheese

I think that this a wonderful idea, Raffi. We could finally put a halt to all the AgressiveRP and People who did this all the time, will finally discover the beauty of PassiveRP. Smile

+ GiantSupport.
The following 1 user Likes Shadow's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxSRzTrOfceq5CrubJ2Tc...IbuPRPWu1Q]
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
I fully agree. But I guess it's up to Soul, Noodles & Company.
+ Support. Would be intresting
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
We need snow!
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Idea
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

I agree with the suggestion that weapons will be blocked on Christmas, but not like a week, just a day or maybe two.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.