Christmas Server Suggestion
I suppose this could have been posted in the Suggestions and Bugs section of the forums, but this will be temporary and it isn't a serious idea.

Here's my idea:
From the 26th of December to the 7th of January, all weapons, drugs, kevlar and anything else considered part of 'aggressive roleplay' is locked, and everyone can just have fun in a 'passive roleplay' environment. This includes classes that spawn with weapons and illegal items (police officers and their weapons, rebel leader with his/her lockpick). Remember that this is only temporary, and the Gun Dealer/Black Market Dealer classes aren't the only jobs available.

Additionally, a temporary item can be manufactured from the market available for all players: Snowball. It will cost $0 to manufacture five or ten and players can chuck them at eachother. They will do 0 damage and will be there just for laughs. Hell, they won't even need models, only cheap sprites.

Finally, while this is purely optional, an additional food item could be added in the form of a mince pie, replacing the Chinese Takeaway food item. It will be identical to the Chinese Takeaway, only it will be more festive.

What do you guys think?
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
I personally love this idea. +Support!
© Nudelholz
The following 1 user Likes 7rozen_7ear_'s post:
  • Ms. Mudpie
Huge +support from me.
The following 1 user Likes Lani's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie
Amazing big o' support from me! I would love to smack you guys with a snowball in the neck.

But maybe it should just be a less amount of time. Like four days or something.
The following 1 user Likes StillAlive's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie
(12-05-2011, 05:36 PM)StillAlive Wrote: But maybe it should just be a less amount of time. Like four days or something.
25th of December - 7th of January are the days of Christmas, which is why I used those dates. Well, except for the 25th.
No violence for the win man. Perfect idea.
No fighting on christmas

Peace.
The following 1 user Likes Biowulf's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie
I would love this, but its a risk player count wise, and would be difficult to do as lots of RP involves guns, e.g cop.
The following 1 user Likes Dryblood's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie
(12-05-2011, 05:53 PM)Dryblood Wrote: I would love this, but its a risk player count wise, and would be difficult to do as lots of RP involves guns, e.g cop.
Do we really want a bunch of trigger-happy players on the server all the time?

Also it's not difficult to roleplay without guns. All you need is a bit of imagination and you'll have a bloody good time.
Well thats why I don't want it for so long time. Why not only from the 24th to the end of the month? With the extra 7 days we could lose not so few players.
The following 1 user Likes StillAlive's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie
+ Support! Great idea.
The following 1 user Likes Visual's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie