Does your country have State TV
we have disney xd
its a state tv channel and we're forced to watch it atleast 15 minutes a day :/
The following 2 users Like sebasti161's post:
  • Emil, Broccoli
(11-20-2016, 06:55 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: we have disney xd
its a state tv channel and we're forced to watch it atleast 15 minutes a day :/

Us as well, I forgot to mention. However, here in Denmark it's a bit more strict.

People got angry because they had to pay money even if they didn't actually watch the channels so the state started requiring people to watch Disney XD for PRECISELY 30 minutes a day if you are above the age of 16 - this is also efficient at stopping young people from getting drunk at parties as they are quickly ruined with Disney XD

EDIT: forgot to mention, children below the age of 8 are required to watch Disney Channel atleast 2 hours a day, this is to praise the Lord Donald Duck and company early on in the minds of children. They are also granted free Donald Duck comics when they are released

and this is all bullshit
In Spain there's "Channel 1" which is the main national channel and then there are other provincial/autonomic channels. Run by the state, biased to whoever is in government. We managed to get bullfighting off national TV back when the center-left won, now that the center-right is in power bullfighting is back in national TV for all to see how we torture animals.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 1 user Likes Holdem's post:
  • Agorith
We have SVT Where all f**goty swedes complain about the immigrants But really immigrants arent the main big problem in sweden tho all racists think so.
SVT stands for Sveriges Television
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • Agorith
(11-21-2016, 01:07 PM)Eclipze Wrote: We have SVT Where all f**goty swedes complain about the immigrants But really immigrants arent the main big problem in sweden tho all racists think so.

I nearly got beat up when I lived in Stockholm ghetto, fuk u immigrants Sad((
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Broccoli
Then fuck white Americans and Boers
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(11-21-2016, 01:16 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(11-21-2016, 01:07 PM)Eclipze Wrote: We have SVT Where all f**goty swedes complain about the immigrants But really immigrants arent the main big problem in sweden tho all racists think so.

I nearly got beat up when I lived in Stockholm ghetto, fuk u immigrants Sad((

Yea the one you stayed at lives in one of the most dangerous ghettos in sweden, it aint the our fault its the politicians
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
We have NRK, I think that's state run but what do I know. fuck
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
i am not really sure because i don't watch TV, but i think AL-Oula ( the first in arabic) is run by the government, or atleast the Gov is helping it.
Every state here in the USA has state ran mediums, ranging from radio wave to digital. How much you can take at face value from said mediums, is a different story.