Does your country have State TV
I was wondering,does your country have State-run media?We have three news channels,two sports channels,one Kurdish-language news channel and four radio stations,all owned by state-run TRT.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
We have DR, short for Danmark's Radio (guess what that means...). They have DR1 (the main channel, everyone has it), DR2 (Documentary channel or something), DR K (Culture channel), DR 3 (used to be HD, it was for, well, HD.), DR Ramasjang (channel for younger children) and DR Ultra (channel for older children and young teenagers). There's also a shit ton of actual radio/DAB Channels.
we have, bbc 1, bbc 2, cbbc, cbbibies. And bbc 3 which is online only.
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
The following 1 user Likes ELAD's post:
  • Broccoli
Ireland has province TV channels if I am correct
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
(11-20-2016, 08:41 AM)ELADDD Wrote: we have, bbc 1, bbc 2, cbbc, cbbibies. And bbc 3 which is online only.

I don't think you understand because the BBC in not run by the "state"
(11-20-2016, 11:23 AM)Coffee Wrote:
(11-20-2016, 08:41 AM)ELADDD Wrote: we have, bbc 1, bbc 2, cbbc, cbbibies. And bbc 3 which is online only.

Israel state, thank you.
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
The BBC, i heard to work there you have to be a pedo(only people who watch the news in the UK will get that)
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
(11-20-2016, 11:23 AM)Coffee Wrote:

it is supported by the "state"
Thank you Envy
"The BBC is established under a Royal Charter[9] and operates under its Agreement with the Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport."
I'm pretty sure this counts as state-run
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
^^^thank you
Thank you Envy