the HTML errors on FL
(11-19-2016, 07:08 PM)ld Man Jokhah Wrote: While I support you pointing it out, perhaps a bug report rather than a discussion.  It doesn't seem that you actually have anything you wish to discuss on the topic and that's where I'm disconnected to what you intended to accomplish.

Perhaps it's the indoctrination from being a soldier, however they taught us that if we saw a problem, we should either report it to those who can fix it, or to attempt to find one ourselves.  Debates on how there are issues, without intent to sort out a solution, tend to degrade the community more than reinforce it.

If you are interested in learning how to fix the obsolete code and bring it up to date, I'd be more than happy to offer you some level of insight into that process, though I'm not a fully trained professional yet myself.  It isn't hard, but it is time consuming and tedious.

I know HTML, CSS and a half decent amount of Javascript, I'm doing a full time (UK)college course in programming, and I didn't consider this a bug report. The errors will not become problems for a long time, until they remove old code of browsers which they hardly ever do.
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
I understand you felt it wasn't a bug report, but also you admitted that your intent wasn't to discuss, but to merely point out. Why start a discussion if your intent isn't to discuss the issue?

Not trying to be a dick, just pointing out that this thread not only does nothing to solve the issue, but if anything will just provide those whom love to complain, yet one more thing to unconstructively complain about.

I.E. This thread is counter to anything resembling constructive, regardless what the intent was. I'm not saying it's not okay to point out or complain, I'm saying that it should be done in the appropriate section.