Whatever happened to V2D?
ive been trying multiple times to be the first on v2d, but nobody else joins. it tends like 2-5 people join after but the playercount never goes above 10 or 20, dependant on the day
the only times the server actually has people on is when theres an event that lots of people have signed up for.
V4B1 is a much better, however I still love V2D for how well optimised it is.
The following 1 user Likes Forgee's post:
  • Zambie
(10-04-2016, 09:39 PM)Forgee Wrote: V4B1 is a much better, however I still love V2D for how well optimised it is.

V4B1 is a better map for Roleplaying becouse it's bigger, But overall I think V2D is way better, but I guess everyone prefers to play with about 20 fps instead of 60+
People decided to play the new shit map that that got added that Fearless said improves FPS however it's just as shit as 33x, if not worse.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Prosto
(10-05-2016, 08:05 AM)Falc Wrote: People decided to play the new shit map that that got added that Fearless said improves FPS however it's just as shit as 33x, if not worse.

Not if not,  just not.  33x makes the game unplayable for me lol.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
I think it is time for FL to remove the second server. Not because I like v2d better but because there's not enough people on the servers to keep 2 up.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.