Whatever happened to V2D?
Sad 
Hi all,

I use to play on the Fearless servers alot almost 2 years ago. Since then, alot has happened in my life and it has been a long while since I sat down to join in the fun again.

After getting familiar again with everything, it seems as though the popularity of V2D has decreased quite substantially...

Does anyone know if this is the case? And has there been a general decrease in players in the past 2 years, or have I just recently been joining at times/days when people do not really play?

Sorry if this comes across as a dumb question, it really has been a while since I've been here, and I just wanted to get a feel as to how the community is doing, since it has always been my favourite!
Well I think it is kinda about the update of other map if you look careful you will see that it is now v4b1.
It happens all the time I mean map popularity changes.
I think there was a poll regarding the map a while ago i can't remember the results but since it's been quite some time since the poll i guess we decided to keep v2b which isn't gaining players. If you think about it though its not just fearless that is lossing players, it's Gmod as a whole. The population of Gmod is slowly but surely droping. I think it's a miracle we can fill the current map. I guess it helps that our staff make up like 40% of the server but that's usually not the case.

http://steamcharts.com/app/4000
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 1 user Likes King Kickass's post:
  • Zambie
Keep an eye out for any events possibly taking place on V2D ;-)
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes ForceGhost's post:
  • mintblackbeard
The best time to see the servers full is on a Saturday or Sunday at around 20:00 GMT this is the time Gmod has a peak in it's population graphs....v2d is still screwed though.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
It's sad there is no players on the v2d ;c
V2D has unfornately been dead for the past months, one day it suddenly dropped in popularity and now when the server is empty no one wants to be the first one to enter and play on an empty server, its actually really sad.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
I honestly don't know. It just died one day.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
its great for contra whoring tho, but it still sad i really enjoyed v2d i just came back after a couple of months and it was dead
[Image: 2s8fez8.png]

"I'm afraid my friend.. That was kinda RDM..." -Rezy 2016 august 9'th

+REP me if i was helpfull
I was wondering the same, its been a long time since ive played here and i thought I'd come back to enjoy the fun again. Was really shocked to see v2d with so little players during the peak hours. :/