Poll: Should Fire Auto Extinguish's it self.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yeah
44.44%
8 44.44%
Nope
55.56%
10 55.56%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Should fires extinguish theirself ?
$50 i think it should cost more than that because then we may as well remove fires completely.
(09-23-2010, 07:09 PM)Fallen Wrote: $50 i think it should cost more than that because then we may as well remove fires completely.

Couldnt agree more. What about making it.... 2K each? Smile
Does it extinquish 1 fire? Than i should say 500, if it has ammo which you can buy, 2k
Signature too big...
We just put in the firemans extinusher and make it a weapon which can be holstered so i say 2.5k or 4k
Make it a weapon that can't be holstered, would be more realistic - I mean, you can't use that one little extinguisher forever.
(09-24-2010, 05:20 AM)killjoy Wrote: Make it a weapon that can't be holstered, would be more realistic - I mean, you can't use that one little extinguisher forever.

Agree on that though ;p
Make it 250$ 1 use only
-Signature removed-
price 1k is my min i think.
I agree with the fire extinguishing itselfs, will be better for the server. (less laggy) A timer with 10 minutes will be fine I think.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(10-01-2010, 09:05 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: I agree with the fire extinguishing itselfs, will be better for the server. (less laggy) A timer with 10 minutes will be fine I think.

Soul are you a hypnotizer? I was against that idea before, but now that you write it, it suddenly makes sense..... O.o
I think you should be able to buy them,
Here is an example of what sometimes happens

One friday afternoon kenny is busy being president and has a little barricade to stop people raiding,People see it and think "Well time to put his hard work to waste" and burn it down half the time for no reason and come kill me.

How fun Skeptical