Modern feminism.
There is such a thing as extreme feminism which is what most of you are "scared" or like fear or something ?

It doesnt really concern or affect you, equally feminism is an important part of our histories worldwide, if it wasn't for feminism and women standing up for what they believe in women would still be in the homes cooking, some people might argue that is their true place but in actual fact thats a load of bullshit.

Lets face it, women teachers and professors etc still get paid a lot less than their male counterparts, that has to change.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • King Kickass
get back in the kitchen
The following 3 users Like JackZ's post:
  • Ranger, MacTavish, sebasti161
(09-26-2016, 03:35 PM)Marty Wrote: There is such a thing as extreme feminism which is what most of you are "scared" or like fear or something ?

It doesnt really concern or affect you, equally feminism is an important part of our histories worldwide, if it wasn't for feminism and women standing up for what they believe in women would still be in the homes cooking, some people might argue that is their true place but in actual fact thats a load of bullshit.

Lets face it, women teachers and professors etc still get paid a lot less than their male counterparts, that has to change.

I'm not afraid of feminism but instead pity these so-called feminists who feel like someone walking past them is sexual harassment.

im hugh mungus tbf
Has anyone here had any experiences IRL with a "Modern Feminist" i'm interested in knowing your experiences.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(09-26-2016, 03:43 PM)King Kickass Wrote: Has anyone here had any experiences IRL with a "Modern Feminist" i'm interested in knowing your experiences.

I'll leave this one with Mr.Ranger. 

i'm talking about mannon josh
[Image: 6a00e008dd00fc883401156f3d760d970b-500pi.jpg]
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
The following 1 user Likes lordofthesilver's post:
  • sebasti161
I think no gender should be superior or have more rights than the other, everyone should be completely equal.
I don't support modern feminism though, most of the feminists act like Hitler except they use women as the aryans and men as the jews.
The following 1 user Likes Emil's post:
  • Agorith
i support feminism. a woman should be allowed to make a sandwich wherever she wants
The following 1 user Likes MacTavish's post:
  • Ranger
(09-26-2016, 03:45 PM)SirMinus Wrote:
(09-26-2016, 03:43 PM)King Kickass Wrote: Has anyone here had any experiences IRL with a "Modern Feminist" i'm interested in knowing your experiences.

Well, I have a had a few experiences with modern feminism online and IRL, one person in school, she reported someone for sexual harassment because he hugged her. Personally I have had some angry feminist come up to me on a bus and tell to keep my legs shut (Manspreading or something). One thing that I hate with all my heart is third-wave feminism. Feminist who don't believe in inter-sectional feminism (Christina Hoff Sommers) come up with valid arguments. 

In my opinion Feminism should be more concentrated on areas such as the Middle-East, where women are actually oppressed.
(09-27-2016, 11:22 AM)Mr.Ranger Wrote:
(09-26-2016, 03:45 PM)SirMinus Wrote:

Well, I have a had a few experiences with modern feminism online and IRL, one person in school, she reported someone for sexual harassment because he hugged her. Personally I have had some angry feminist come up to me on a bus and tell to keep my legs shut (Manspreading or something). One thing that I hate with all my heart is third-wave feminism. Feminist who don't believe in inter-sectional feminism (Christina Hoff Sommers) come up with valid arguments. 

In my opinion Feminism should be more concentrated on areas such as the Middle-East, where women are actually oppressed.

live there, no oppression, quit watching Fox News bud.

except for the country that bans women from driving lol.