Modern feminism.
Feel free to discuss the abomination that is modern feminism here!
women screaming for rights that they already got, retardation, and just want to be on top of males just cuz them womaaans
I'm preparing for some truly uneducated opinions on here.
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • MacTavish
(09-26-2016, 02:02 PM)kimo kamal ( vito scalletta ) Wrote: women screaming for rights that they already got, retardation, and just want to be on top of males just cuz them womaaans
HOW DARE YOU MOCK THIS GREAT MOVEMENT WHICH GIVES EQUALITY FOR ALL! YOU CIST WHITE MALES!!! I HAVE A QUALIFICATION IN WOMEN GENDER STUDIES!
So they want equality?
Wait till they get conscription too.
I personally, do not believe one sex is superior to the other. In fact, quite a large proportion of female students achieve higher in there education than some male students. Feminists who pursue rights for equal pay for women in the workplace, the disposal of conjugal roles and just general equality in our society I have no problem with and actually somewhat support.

The "Feminism" that I have a problem with is when they purposely try to make all men look bad by labeling us as the wifebeaters, rapists and scumbags. 

This video is wrongly titled in my opinion, it should be re titled "Women give there really judgmental reasons why they hate men". The opinions that some of these ladies have are very judgmental and certainly does not apply to all men in the world. I did read the description of the video and it does state "Not all men" but this video alone does seem very sexist nonetheless whether they're addressing all men or not.

This is just my opinion on the subject at hand, like I said I absolutely do not believe one sex is superior to the other and I did not use this Vid to make women look bad. I Intend no harm with what I just said.
The following 3 users Like NJperry's post:
  • Danny Boy, Bobby, Archer
(09-26-2016, 02:52 PM)NJperry Wrote: I personally, do not believe one sex is superior to the other. In fact, quite a large proportion of female students achieve higher in there education than some male students. Feminists who pursue rights for equal pay for women in the workplace, the disposal of conjugal roles and just general equality in our society I have no problem with and actually somewhat support.

The "Feminism" that I have a problem with is when they purposely try to make all men look bad by labeling us as the wifebeaters, rapists and scumbags. 

This video is wrongly titled in my opinion, it should be re titled "Women give there really judgmental reasons why they hate men". The opinions that some of these ladies have are very judgmental and certainly does not apply to all men in the world. I did read the description of the video and it does state "Not all men" but this video alone does seem very sexist nonetheless whether they're addressing all men or not.

This is just my opinion on the subject at hand, like I said I absolutely do not believe one sex is superior to the other and I did not use this Vid to make women look bad. I Intend no harm with what I just said.

I have to agree. Feminism nowadays is more about Women being ABOVE men in all aspects, not the equality that movements like the suffragettes worked so hard towards. Who knows, these so-called "feminists" may actually undo all the good the suffragettes did for women's rights.
This thread ought to be good.
*Grabs Popcorn*

Thanks Minus
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
modern feminism can suck my big ol' hooter
all of them are idiotic and aren't about equality at all, it's completely one-sided, their points are generally dumb as hell and all of them deserved to be lamped by ronda rousey